Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Gothic Club(Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro shook her head. "It's alright." She got on the back of the motorcycle. She hadn't riden one in a long time.
He nodded, before handing her his helmet, and a spare set of goggles which didn't have anything special about them. "I don't need the helmet. I never use it anyway." He waited Kuro to put the helmet and goggles on before revving the motorcycle and speeding off, much faster than a normal one would go. He sped past cars and around other vehicles in an illegal driving way, though he seemed to do this often. Once they'd reached the destination he wanted, he stepped off the bike. "Stay here.. And keep this close." He gave her one of his guns. It looked like quite a bad neighborhood, and the building was scratchy, at best. "Actually, come with me." He set the alarm on his bike (which would actually make it puff out extremely hot steam if someone attempted to start it without the key) and took the gun back, drawing the other so that he'd have one in each hand, keeping Kuro behind him as he made his way up rickety stairs and to an apartment, knocking on the door. A thug came up wearing a hockey mask shortly after, and Thad held up the gun, quite close to his face. "Give me your mone-! I mean... It's all cool, man, back off... I wuz' jus' kiddin.." he backed up into an apartment, shutting the door. Once the door in front of him opened, he gave the man a ring and received his money quickly before going back out to the bike with Kuro. "I hate this neighborhood.."

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, it seems like the place you would see Jack the Ripper at." She smriked at the though at how it could be right. She knew somewhat on the history of muders and such.
Thad started the bike again the correct way, without steam, and drove again, stopping only once more at the air port. "I'll put my bike in lockdown until I get back. We'll search Japan first, just to make sure. If thinking like him is possible, I'd imagine he'd go home, knowing that if someone was after him and knew you, would know that he'd lost experiments. Besides, he can buy more supplies to create copies.. Am I correct?" He was thinking quite backwards, but it was so dumb that it was logical.

Kuro though about it for a moment, remebering how hard it was for her master to get some of the rare blood he used on her. "That all depends on what he used and if he remembered the supplies he used. I've heard that he first made his experiments and build them up until they reached their climax and either lost their minds or was just plain fails. It was no surprised his only sucess left." She got off the bike.
"We should still at least try. Even if he is here in the US, making sure ahead of time wouldn't be a bad idea." He noted, walking inside. "Seems there's a flight for Tokyo leaving right now. We'll have to sneak on." He took Kuro's hand, swiftly pulling her onto his back and dashing through the people, knocking them down even. Once he reached the plane, he dropped Kuro to her feet, though still held her hand, and snuck in with a crowd. He found two empty seats before letting out a breath. "Alright.. Got it. " He removed his goggles then, huffing on them for a moment to clean the lenses. Those light yellow, almost glowing eyes looked down at Kuro for just a moment, giving hint that he wasn't the usual sort of guy (if the white hair on a young guy didn't hint you out enough!).

Kuro knew there was something off about him but she couldn't tell what. His white hair, yellow eyes, the whole thing. She couldn't put a name to it. "I don't believe I got your name, sir." She looked up at him, wondering what he could be.
"My name is Doctor Dredd. Thaddeus is my first name... I'm a telekinetic due to radiation on a massive scale. Due to the radiation pigments in my eyes changed and so did the pigments in my hair. I don't even remember what color I am naturally. But that isn't important... Getting you to your destination and helping you get revenge is."

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, just thhough I should know who you were." She sat back against the airplane seat, face forward.
Thad woke up early, three o'clock Japanese time. A typical thing for fast travel. Those yellow eyes glowed in the dark some, so he had to put his goggles back on, flipping on night vision (as the lenses, being tinted, were otherwise quite dark, and even darker in this lighting) and looking over at Kuro, before at a few of the other passengers. He pursed his lips, sighing boredly. Nothing to do, and at that he, embarrassingly, had to use a client, who was much younger than him, to translate Japanese. Yay.

Kuro was still fast asleep, she was use to Japanese time. She might have on;y spent a year or two in Japan before she was forced around the world but she was use to it. It was American time she wasn't use too. She spoke Japanese as well as an American spoke English.
Thad simply stared out the window the entire time, almost statuelike as the sun began to come up in Japan. "Now entering Tokyo. Please buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing. Thank you for choosing Delta airlines." The intercom rung, and Thad was broken from his trance. He looked over at Kuro to see if she was awake yet, about three hours after he'd awoken, and if not, he'd nudge her arm. "We're here.. Buckle up." He said, buckling his own seatbelt.

Kuro woke up and yawned. She buckled her seat up. "We're already here? That was quicker than I thought." She shrugged.
"Delta's a good airline. Besides, you slept most of the way." He straightened his goggles, before carefully checking his weapons. Thanks to a very small EMP emitter, the metal detector at the front gate was knocked out. Because of these "technical difficulties" Security had to search by hand, with no luck of finding any weapons on Thad, thanks to most being hidden in plain sight. "When we land we should get something to eat. " He smiled. "I'll be honest, feels more like a chaperon trip than an assassination. "

Kuro rolled her eyes. "I count as an adult over here, I am seventeen." She said with a sigh. It wasn't long till the plane landed and everyone got off.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Gothic Club(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus