Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A city under siege

''H-h-hey back away!'' 54 hissed, opening her blue eyes with a scowl. She pulled out her crumbled machine guns and pointed it at them shakily, sparks shooting out. ''Don't touch me. Or get near me.'' She hissed, attempting to move but not getting anywhere.
Jack Aldo Vindici (played by Witness)

Jack led the army-looking guy and Princess through the alleys to the warehouse. It was only a short walk, but the fighting around them caused Jack to be on edge; not for his own safety, mind you, but for the safety of his charges. He led them inside the warehouse and took a quick look around; it seems that his host and the two lackeys had cleared out for good, but left all the gear. Lucky him.

"Set the wounded guy on the table, mac. You got anyone who can help him out, any allies? I'm all here by my lonesome, but I've got all this gear at my disposal."
Doctor Thaddeus Dredd (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

"I said i'll take on the front lines. I've taken far worse than this." Those yellow eyes glowed behind his goggles, giving the tinted lenses an ominous look. "All I need is some uzi ammunition. I can find a building to snipe from." With uzis? "My eagle vision, as I call it, is like heat-seeking. I can see the enemies apart from the friends, as well as every weapon on the battlefield, so sniping with these is nothing new for me."
Cody hesitated and then looked around him at the warehouse. "Well, let me call in the troops then. If Jack says there's an illegal arms stash here, we can use those." He pulled out a walkie-talkie and clicked it twice.

"Guys, good news, found a weapons cache South of our position in the warehouse across the street. Copy?"

"Copy. Er, sir, we've got a bit of a situation here--the car doesn't have a driver..." Cody blinked and then looked at Jack and Thad.

"Either of you guys know anything about a car that took out several nazis? It has no driver."
''Stay away from me!'' 54 was heard shouting, guns clicking but not firing.

Jack wasn't the best driver himself, but he had driven in an hour ago and parked on pavement, not people. It wasn't him doing a hit-and-run job out there, so he shook his head to Cody's question.

"No clues here, mac; but here," he tossed over a box of shotgun shells to Cody, "if you're going out into the heat again, might wanna go prepared. I think I saw some kevlar vests in the back somewheres."

He's starting to worry, which isn't good because that means his lunch won't sit right, and shoots a quick glance at the wounded man. Whatever army the guy had on the other end of the walkie-talkie, there'd better be a medic in there or else Jack was going to have to try his hand at surgery without any alcohol to steady his aim.

Doc picked up some uzi ammo, but nothing else (other than a few throwing knives). "I don't know anything about a car. I came in on foot." He said, then closed his eyes. "I'll run across. The bank is wide enough to take cover around so that I can slip into the hotel and take the stairs to the top. The elevator most likely will have several stops from people staying in the hotel." He opened the door slightly, using that eagle vision. "15 yards... 15 yards times one foot per second is..." He was muttering different highspeed mathematical equations as he stared on, calculating how he'd have to run. "Fifteen steps to first building, cover five seconds, twenty steps to bank, seventeen around the side, into the hotel. Estimated 453 steps inside hotel, three steps per second..."

[Brb]
"It could be a trap, be careful," Cody called back into the walkie-talkie. He turned back to the other two men. "You guys gonna be okay? I'll try to get my men to spread out and provide cover fire--assuming this car isn't some sort of trick. As far as ammo goes, we'll rendezvous back here.

He holstered the revolver and then grabbed a good number of shotgun shells, loading the gun before grabbing and loading his pockets with as many as he could manage. "I'll cover you guys when I get the chance."

And then he was sprinting back to his people, hoping they weren't about to do anything stupid.
54 put her guns away, then fired a missile at the men, hissing. ''Be gone you fiends!''

Jack turned to the wounded Doc and lit up another cigarette. He shook the sterling silver case a little, his way of offering one to the man, and then shrugged and tossed the case next to Doc anyway. He started getting guns loaded up for Cody's men to pick up when they arrived. With his back turned, Jack began to speak.

"There's not a damn thing in the world I could do to stop yous from walkin' out that door, is there mac? Well, I guess some fellas just gotta play the hero all day," he snorted just before he began humming a few bands from Barry McGuire's "Eve of Destruction" to himself.

Doc just grinned. "It's not playing hero that excites me... It's killing them." He whispered chillingly. "As for 'mac'.. Call me Doc... I'd much rather be out in the fight slicing them up with my armblades, hearing their cries and feeling that warm blood splattering over my skin and hands, but the more intelligent tactic would be sniping... Sorry, I have my moments.. I don't mean to freak you out. I'm off now. Oh, and by the way, make sure the last kill is mine. I want to get him up clo-" And he then heard that explosion, drawing both uzis. "How about you go help that other guy out? That didn't sound good." With that, he dashed out, exactly as he noted it, and in notime was on top of the hotel, picking off Nazi soldiers, who were freaking out. Their numbers were falling quickly, and they didn't know where the fire was coming from.
Cody found the scene readily enough. "What the hell is going on out here? We have a group of Nazis coming down on us, one of new allies is holding down the frontline, and yet the lot of you are messing with a car. What's so special about it?"

His lieutenant turned to look at him. "It's got guns, sir. And it talks back. Plus, it's kind of holding us hostage..."

Cody glared at the car. "A car can't hold anyone hostage. Let's go. I found a weapons cache in the building over that way. And we need to create another secure area."

His lieutenant nodded. "Yes sir, right away sir." They began to divide up, as Cody eyed the car.
The car turns weakly and faces Cody, blue eyes staring him down. A crushed up and beaten beyond a doubt ferrari with it's missiles still out. ''Are you here to stare at me or flee in terror?'' Her voice crackled, speakers static.

Jack gets bored easily, and it's almost lunchtime for him, so he looks around for some claymore mines; luckily, they were nearby and he set them up on the building's doors to catch any unwanted visitors. After leaving the door back into the alley untrapped, he grabbed the PPSH and a Raging Bull off of a table, along with a fair amount of ammo for both, and dumped the rest on the floor. Time to eat.

Jack dashed out into the alley, SMG at the ready for ambushes, and pressed on towards the sounds of gunfire. Hopefully, he would catch up with Cody's group soon, because he needed to find the way to the nearest cafe and didn't know this area especially well.

after a good bit of sniping, there were hardly many left. In fact, they were beginning to retreat. Instead of taking his time and going down by the stairs, guess what the good doctor decides to do? Calculating his fall speed and weight, he dove off the building head first, goggles guarding his eyes from the wind, before he grabbed onto a light pole, flipping around to kick a soldier in the back of the neck, killing him quickly, before he opened fire on the retreating crowd with both uzis as he dropped to the pavement on his feet with quite the bonechilling laugh. This could be heard for several blocks, even over the gunfire, so surely Jack and even Cody, his group and Ms. Imacarandishooteverything.
Cody started and aimed the shotgun reflexively at the car. "I-I-you can talk?" He stuttered and then heard the sounds of gunfire still coming from the direction Thad had gone. He scowled and tried to ignore for the fact that he was talking to a car without a driver.

"There's a guy who's holding down the front, let's go lend a hand. Go! Go! Go!" He turned to look at the car. "We could use some help if you can lend it."

One of his men raised a hand. "I'll get her going, sir. I'm a good hand with mechanics." Cody nodded.

"Just be careful. You three keep watch just in case; and fire those flares if you're in trouble. We'll come if we can." Cody took off with the rest of his men toward the gunfire where Thad was kicking butt.
54 growled, backfiring. She attempted to roll forward, but that was met with metal groaning and gears bending. She cringed at hearing the gunfire, and screeched to a halt. She had barely moved, engine roaring in annoyance.

Jack rounded the corner and saw three men trying to confront what appeared to be a damaged car. He stopped and tapped one on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you with walkie-talkie guy? Where's your boss?"

He peered at the car again. What a weird driver, just sitting in that thing when it was already banged up. But, Jack supposed that some people really, really liked cars; he preferred to let the mechanics deal with his whenever they got into a wreck. Which, with his drinking habits and short attention span, was quite frequently.

As most knew, Doc's appearance wasn't for show. He was a steampunk style inventor.. And here was his secret invention. He took out a walkie talkie of his own, speaking into it. "Alexx~" He purred sadistically. "Send the ALPHAs. " After a moment, what appeared to be steam-puffing metal canines bounded down the street barking in an echoey metal way. They were brass, and seemed to be modeled after rottweilers. They tore into the dwindling members of the neo-nazis, leaving just one terrified soul after everyone else were taken by dogs, or shot. Those dogs crowded around The man, covered in blood and there to keep him from running. Thad himself slowly walked toward the man, then ended him with a quick click of his fingers, which caused the dogs to get a hold of him. (EDIT: This was too violent, so I toned it down a lot)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A city under siege

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus