Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A city under siege

Doctor Thaddeus Dredd (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Dredd was quick to work, showing off that superhuman skill again as his telekinetic powers put together each piece with extreme accuracy, and after a while, he had two steam cannons installed in his blades, and one small steam cannon handgun for each of the troops. He then looked around a bit for a bigger copper tube and a C02 tank, as well as the pump off of the fridge in the bar, and made a cannon large enough for the car, before (with some help from Cody's men) carrying it outside. "Hey, I made this for the car, too. I also gave each of your men a smaller version. They all have unlimited ammo, but a sixty second recuperation period." He looked the car up and down some. "I can fix the dents and reinforce the metal with iron under the suspension as well, seeing as there as no driver. It will only take a few minutes seeing as I can do that with my telekinesis.. What do you say, Ms...?"
''Agent 54092, spy car of squadron 8536. But please, just call me 54. I'm a Sentient AI car designed for spy duties, but as you can tell I'm in no shape for fighting unless your willing to fix me.'' She hissed. A rough dark purple gleam still could be seen on this snappy attitude ferarri.
Cody grinned. "Excellent. I think this will work out very well." He spread the word to his men about the new steam cannons and then warned them about getting in front of the Sentient car named, or called, 54.

Dark was setting in and they would be on their way soon. Cody went over to Jack and shook him awake. "Hey, hey! You getting up or you want to be left behind for the nazis to find?"
Jack Aldo Vindici (played by Witness)

Jack lifted his head briefly, waved a hand and mumbled a curse, and then stood up. He stumbled over to Cody and, in a moment of drunken brilliance, said:

"Thrsclmyrn evrrdr ceptnfr bagcdr, dnfgtah senyer menncarlly ckpoointdalles nrdaer."

Cody heard:

"There's claymores on every door except for the backdoor. Don't forget to send your men in carefully, as there's a choke point in the alleys near that door," he said perfectly, and then passed out again.

It was surprising what Jack could come up with when he was drunk.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A city under siege

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus