Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Life style change(Open)

Kuro had already turned eighteen and was finally freed from living in the woods everyday, hiding from whatever creatures her master would send after her. She decided that she would try living a normal life style the best she could. She had gotten a job as a bartender at strip club, which every night she tried not to get sick seeing the other girls throw themselves away like they do. She hated the job but she got lucky her boss didn't try to get her to be one of the stirppers. She dyed her red bangs in her hair black so all her hair was the same, but her eyes never changed colors. She had lived on the streets for a few days until she finally got enough money to buy an apartment. She had work soon so she got ready. She put on the unifrom her boss said she was suppose to wear, which was a simple gray tanktop and black skinny jeans that were ripped up the sides. She went to the mirror in her room and what she saw was the image of herself when she was a kid with blood on her, along with a haunted and graved look. Kuro nearly screamed then looked away from the mirror. She looked back and image of her old self was gone. "I'm not that girl anymore, Wang Sakuranbo can't touch me anymore." She reminded herself before curling her hair for work, it only came in waves that looked good to her. She did a once over in the mirror before leaving for work. She went to work and dealt with having some of the guys hitting on her.
Dean king (played by Ambrosia)

"Well I'm free to live my life now, there's no chases and no more damn military, just me and life" He came across a strip club not far from his apartment, the thought of women riding a pole for money made him sick, he just wanted some drinks. "Eh, what the heck" upon entering the strip club he was welcomed by a stripper dressed as a cow girl outfit
"Howdey Handsome, looking to have a good time?" she blew a kiss at him.
"Yes actually I'm here to Have a really great time" He said walking close to her, he leaned towards her about kissing distance away "Just not with you" He whispered as he backed away and walked to the bar.
The cowgirl stood watching him she had the look in her eyes where she wanted him but she couldn't have him.

He arrived at the bar and sat on a stool "Bartender toss me a beer, but don't open the bottle" He tossed a few beer nuts into his mouth
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro had saw what had just happen at the front door and couldn't be more pleased at there was a few good guys out there. She handed the guy the beer he ordered. "Here you go, sir." If it weren't for her boss, she wouldn't have to look like she would be doing the same the other girls were doing. She hated her outfit that she was forced to wear but dealt with it for the money. Even though she was nothing more than the bartender, she still got a good bit of money. "Yo. Bartender, cmone here." One of the other guys said, clearly drunk with almost sluring every word he said. As soon as she got there he pulled her close and whispered something in her ear that made her sick. "You really should learn the difference between a stripper and a bartender, because I'm that type of girl."

"Thanks" Dean said as he tossed a few more nuts in his mouth, his hazel eyes gleamed in the pink neon light. The Beer cap was still on the bottle just as he'd requested. he put his right hand knuckles against the tip of the bottle cap making a *Ting* noise like metal touching glass and flicked his knuckles in an upwards motion making the bottle cap fly off. He heard the a drunk man call out for the bartender and pulled her close against her will "Hey" Dean shouted as he picked up a nut and rolled it between his left index finger and thumb "Leave the lady Alone"
"Nao, I'mf Goinh Ta doo Warevr i wantha" The drunk Slurred every word
"It's a shame, now i have to do something about it" Dean Kept looking at his bottle
"Lie Wah!?" he stood up and threatened Dean
"like" Dean held his arm towards the direction of the man "This" he flicked the nut into the Drunk's throat making him choke without even looking at him. The drunk started to choke then fell to the floor gasping for air "Thanks Lady" Dean left a $20 dollar bill tip plus the money for the beer. He stood above the Drunk who was choking and stomped on his beer belly making him spit the nut out.

Kuro was surprised by the whole scene that just happened. It seemed that even though this was a strip club, everyone else in the room noticed the drunk man choking, even all the strippers. After that was done with all that everything went back to the way only the costumers that came to the bar never tried anything on her, much to her liking.

Once the club had closed Kuro locked the place up with her boss and left. She pulled out a ciggrette and a match. She put the cigrette to her lips and struck the match, lighting the cigrette. She was walking home, as usually more than pleased to be able to go home and get some rest before she had to go back to work later on in the night. She couldn't believe what happened at the club today, she still had the tweny in her pocket along with her paycheck that she was cash in at the bank tomorrow.

Dean was on his way home through a side street but something didn't smell right "I smell you, come out...All of you!" he stood upright not caring much for the group of hired gun's who'd been hired to take him down.
"We're here for your head, King!" The men held him at gun point, there were 5 of them.
"I've had more Mercs gunning for me before you guys that couldn't take me down, what makes you think that you could" Dean kept his vision on the ground, his hands in his pocket, He'd already planned his next move.
*Ring Ring* one of the mercenaries's phone rang "Hel-"
Before he was able to finish that sentence Dean kicked a can towards him making him lose balance and drop his guard and before you know it Dean had already impaled the guy on his blade. The rest of the four Started to open fire at Dean so he used the body of the Dead merc for cover. right when they started to reload Dean had killed another merc by decapitating him and using his head as a soccer ball by doing a bicycle kick, Kicking it towards another merc. Just before The head hit the ground Dean had sliced another merc in half. Leaving two more mercs to take care of but before Dean could do anything they already Ran away.
"Finally, now I can get home in peace" Dean entered his apartment and slid into bed "Tomorrows gunna be the same" he closed his eyes and fel asleep
Claudia (played by LadyBonez)

The coffee shop was well past the closing time. It had closed 4 hours prior to the current time. Claudia was lucky to get this job as a Manager of this small little shop. She had come from Arizona, hot as hell and boring. Definitely time for a change. Many things had happened in the last six months that caused her to want to pick up and move. Leave the place she called home for good. Her ex boyfriend whom she'd known since highschool had slept with her step mom. He bled her dry of all her funds. He sold everything she owned and emotionally damaged her. She realized enough was enough yet she had stayed. Her parents treated her like she was shit and it wasn't something she could tolerate any longer. Her apartment was extremely over priced and bared too many memories of negative experiences. Claudia reminisced the memories of packing up her 5 pairs of clothes, her shoes, her pillow the remains of her food and her puppy and moved away. Left the apartment and the ex boyfriend and her entire family behind. She changed her phone number and gave it to nobody. She deleted her facebook after everybody bashed her for staying with her ex for so long after what he did. She drew up the courage and left everything.

The key to the shop twisted smoothly as she locked the front door. She turned on her heal, holding her bag tightly to her side and began walking home. Lighting a cigarette with her free hand, she drew in the smoke and let it out slowly. It was her third week at this job and everybody there loved her. They never questioned her about anything because she always gave 100 percent to her job.

Kuro had seen the fight and was going to join in and help but could easily see that the guy from the bar ealier could handle himself. "Huh. Never seen anyone move that fast and kill off three gunsmen and scare off two others." She simply shrugged and headed for home. She had heard a few months ago about some new girl in the same apartment building as her that had stuck with her ex-boyfriend after he slept with her stepmother. Truly, Kuro wouldn't judge her for that. She knew that love made people do crazy things and she saw some of the effects it had on people. She watched as her friends killed themsevles because the 'love of their life' had left them and they couldn't stand the pain.

kuro was only about a few feet away from her apartment just as someone grabbed her arm, the cigrette falling out of her mouth from the surprised. The next thing she knew their was a dagger to her throat. "What t-" She was cut off by some speaking in a rough, beat up voice "Don't you dare try to get away or it will be the last thing you do, hybird." Kuro rolled her eyes and grabbed the guy's hand a twisted it behind his back, causing him the drop the dagger. "Don't think I'm that weak. I'm not like other girls." She whispered in the guys ear and let him drop to the flood only to have her foot break his spin in one powerful stomp. She grabbed his dagger and slit his throat. "That is what you get for calling me hybrid." She dropped the weapon near his hand to make it look like he had done it to himself. She walked inside the apartment building. "Hey, Kuro. Work any better than usual?" The guy behind the counter asked. She went over to the counter and said "Not much but near the end of the night some guy came and pretty much tough one of the drunks at the club not to try to make me seem like one of the other girls." The guy smiled then said "That's great, maybe you'll get some more respect around that joint." Kuro nodded and went up to her room. She collapsed on her bed, not even bothering to put her purse on the night stand or anything.

Claudia entered the courtyard of the old apartment building. Her cigarette was half gone at this point, hanging from her cold hand as she walked. The neighborhood itself freaked her out and was far different from what she was used to. It was still her new home regardless and it was a definite change to take affect. Outside the door to her building was a lifeless man with a knife held to his jugular, blood pooled around him as his glassy eyes rang out the song of fear. "This is not accident." She shook her head as she walked passed him and entered the building. It was to be expected in this neighborhood anyways.

Claudia nodded to the man at the front desk as she walked past. He never really made much conversation with her and she didnt expect him to. What was she to say? "Hi yes I'm the stupid girl who let my boyfriend screw me over! Nice to meet you!" She wasnt ready for friends, not yet. Just work and getting her life back on track. She walked up the three flights of stairs instead of taking the rickity old elevator to make for a shorter distance. Pulling her keys from her bag as she moved closer to her door she felt the essence of something 'different' only 20 feet away. She stopped and stared quietly down the hall before the door which was down about for rooms closed and locked. Claudia shook her head and quickly moved inside, locking the 2 bolts, the chain and the lock itself behind her. She collapsed on the futon in the living room and stared at the wall, breathing softly as if in a trance. Lost in her own mind.

The next morning it was raining heavily, the clouds covered the sun making it feel like today was going to be boring. Before the rain had even started Dean was up. It was 6am and Dean was working out; sit ups, squats etc and to finish it all of he picked up a punching bag from a pile of 4. Hooking the punching bag on a hook he got into his offensive stance. Dean unleashed a barage of punches and kicks as sweat rolled down his tanned chest. He finished off by ending the barage piercing the punching bag with his blade. The blade retracted back into his hand as he walked over to the sink a poured himself some water. "time for a quick shower, and maybe I'll go out and get some coffee" he made his way to the shower but as he was passing by his closet he pierced his right arm blade through the door "somebody's already tried that" blood leaked through the bottom of the closet door. He made his way to the bathroom and had a warm shower before heading out to a coffee shop not from where he'd live. The bartender from the strip club lived five doors away from him, that's why she looked familier when he was at the club.

Claudia had maybe only six hours of sleep. She had passed out on the futon, thinking about too much and sleeping far too little. She had been at the coffee shop prepping about 2 hours before the doors had opened. She worked the baked goods and freshened the coffee, working the counter for the few early birds who strolled in for some sweet soft music and a good cup of caffeine. Roxanne the waitress walked around the half filled room, clearing empty cups, refilling blackened coffee mugs. She wiped down tables and dusted the shelves filled with unused books. Claudia watched the girl as she flowed around the room, taking no notice to the man who just entered. She shook her head and called to Roxanne to take out the trash. Roxanne politely smiled at her manager and went on her way. Grabbing a pen and pad she quietly walked to the man who sat himself at a small table. "Hello there sir, My name's Claudia. What kind of coffee can I get for you on this early morning? Anything to eat with it as well?" She waited for his reply, her warm yet vacant gaze watching him as he began his order.

Dean had a very mysterious style, the only real communication that he did was command troops on the military. Dean being the first and only prototype, knew every battle strategy and every weapon style to get a mission done silent, clean and quick. Dean didn't need any weapon however, his blades are inside his fore arms, when he needs them they come pith through his middle and ring finger knuckles. However Dean was quick with words he could speak to anyone and would know what to say.

Dean had entered a small coffee shop. It had a very homey feeling to it, Dean put his coat up onto a coat rack and walked over to a small table at the side of the room, a waitress looked familiar, does she also live in his apartment building "can I have some black coffee and some toast?" The dim light from a nearby lamp flickered in his hazel brown eyes. Upon giving his order there were gunshots outside, police vans and a few ambulances. The bank across the street was being robbed by 3 masked men
"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" an officer used (one of those speaker things?)
"can't I enjoy a cup of coffee quietly?" Dean was annoyed by the loud noises
"hey waitress, can you hold on to my order for me" he stood up awaited for her reply before going to sort out the mess outside

Kuro had woken up around six or seven and got ready for the day. She had to stop by the bank then to college. She made a quick of coffe then grabbed her coat. She got out the door and locked it. She was use to going to school then work every day, she had been doing it for a few months. She finished her coffe and entered the bank. Just as she was cashing out her check, she heard the mask men come in. One put a gun straight at the back of her head. Everyone else ducked down, trying to stay alive and doing what the men said, but Kuro just smriked. She grabbed the guys hand and twisted it behind his back. She dislocated his shoulder and let him fall to the floor in pain.

Another tried to shot at her but she dodged it with ease. She came behind him at an amazing speed and broke his right arm, which she could tell was his shooting arm. Then the last one ran out of the bank and right into the cops. She grabbed the other two and handed them over to the police. "Thank you, ma'am. If you are able to take down three men without a weapon then you should join the police force." Kuro shook her head. "Thank you for the offer but no thanks, I have other plans for my life." She cashed out her check, and headed for the bus stop that would take her to college then work.

Dean exited the coffee shop and looked towards the source of noise, the masked men had been apprehended. He saw an officer talk to the Bartender lady from the strip club. "I guess she didn't need my help" He said to himself turning back to go inside. Upon entering he saw his Coffee and toast on the table, Dean looked at the waitress and flashed a smile before sitting and taking a sip of the coffee.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN" Dean shouted as the front window smashed, Dean let go of the coffee mug while he took out one of his arm blades. The coffee mug smashed in mid air and the bullet that caused it, flew towards Claudia. Dean was able to Block the bullet 4" inches from her face before it ricocheted across the room "I said get down" He said pulling her to the floor. "That bullet was meant for me" He said to her making sure that she doesn't become paranoid after the whole situation. Dean Broke for a sprint blocking every bullet that came close to him causing them to ricochet everywhere. Dean jumped through the window and landed perfectly in front of a hired gun that caused the mess. he put the tip of his arm blade against the mercs neck. "Your boss needs to do better to get to me" He smiled before slitting the mercs Throat.

The rain continued to pour heavily, Thunder roared as it it flashed a pure white light, Cleaning some of the blood from his clothes. His arm blade retracted back into his hand

Kuro had heard the gun fire and was going to help only to see that the man from the bar kill the gunsmen. She smriked slightly, trying not to let her old self come out to play. She looked up at the sky just as the rain began to pour. "Nice job, sir. It's hard to find someone who knows how to dodge a bullet and show some courage." She said before heading back to the bus stop, it wasn't too far away but she could already tell by the sound of a car wheel busting that she was going to be late for college.

"Damn it, my prossfer is going to be pissed." She sighed, and stoped walking. She leaned against the wall of a shop next to the bus stop. She was looking up at the sky, trying to figure out how she was going to get to class before she was late. She didn't have a car but she had a drivers lincense, her college was to far to bike if she had one. She was truly screwed. "Life just loves to be a pain in the ass."

Claudia smiled back to Dean as she stood in front of the cash register. Then it all happened fast, the sip of his cup and bite of his toast, followed by the bullet moving towards her face. She watched it in slow motion, her body unable to move. The next thing she was aware of was her body hitting that cold, hard floor beneath her. "Sorry." She muttered as he yelled at her to get down. Claudia ducked behind a table that was turned over, watching around the side as the customer slit the throat of the man after him. "This is going to be a long day." She crawled from behind the table as fully uniformed men climbed through the window of the coffee shop, laser points at the end of each gun, beams shining in their faces and chests as they watched the lot of the customers stumble around. One was hit in the arm and another had glass cuts all down her back and frayed clothing from the impact. Roxanne had just returned from the back and taking out the trash, missing everything but extremely safe regardless. "Roxanne, you are free to go home for the day. Take your tips you made and please go home." Claudia stated, sounding incredibly tired and not ready to argue with the teenage girl. Roxanne turned on her heal, grabbed her coat and left through the back door.

Claudia grabbed the phone for the insurance company and got in touch with the General Manager of her store. Both people were on their way to assess damage and safety, as well is file police reports and clean up. After filling out her form, Claudia sat drinking a cup of water as the lady from the Insurance strolled in with the General Manager at her heal. They both got straight to work with pictures being taken and cleaning up the mess. After the best was done, a contractor showed up to close off the open space where the window should have been. A bill left on the counter as the day progressed.

Dean turned around as he faced the aftermath of the whole scene, Men and women stumbling all over the place but the problem was the reporter that had just arrived. Dean stepped into the shop, he would use the door but the window was smashed and easier to enter through. Dean walked up to the waitress, he looked at her name tag and then gave her a nervous smile "I'm sorry about all the mess. My name's Dean King but please just Dean would be nice, I'll pay for the mess it's my mess anyway" Dean pulled out a check book and wrote a check for how much it costed and I too of that $4,000 more. The reporter was stood outside the door facing the camera "breaking news from fox news, gunshots and armed men enter the scene of a shoot out" she turned to the door and placed her hand on it giving it a gentle push, the top hinge broke making the door pivot before the second hinge broke making the door hit the floor with a loud bang

Claudia smiled kindly to Dean and took the check from him. She thanked him before they were both bombarded by the news crew who just got to the scene of the crime. Microphones were shoved in her face expecting her to talk and to share her experience. "I'm Claudia, I'm a manager here. Someone came in and began shooting. I almost got shot, I'm fine." She looked at the large camera and then back to Dean. "I really dont want to be on the camera." She turned to walk away from them. The lady with the microphone followed after her asking her all sorts of questions, her new life as a coffee shop manager. "Yes I'm new here, but really I have nothing more to say." She closed the bathroom door behind her until she was sure the lot of them were gone. When she exited, she handed over the check from Dean to her Boss. "Yeah he was nice," She began, in answering her boss's questions. "He paid for all of it, doesnt make sense. Can I go home now?" She asked the Older woman who only nodded and rushed her out the door. "Get some rest Claudia." She called after her as she walked down the street to her apartment.

Kuro sighed as she had heard from one of her other classmates that since the buses were down for the day that everyone got the day off. She left the bus stop and hung up the phone as she finished talking to her classmate. "I can't tell if I should be happy or upset about that." She though out lound and headed for her apartment. She looked over at the now broken down and destoried by who the hell knows. "Ah, I missed all the fun." She shrugged and went to her apartment. The guy at the counter, James raised an eyebrow at her. "Back from class so soon, Jessica?" Kuro had been going by her middle name but put the owner of her apartment down as her. She simply shrugged as she headed for the conter. "Today has been too chaotic for class, anyways the buses are down and almost everyone can't get to college so everyone got the day off. Looks like I'll be hanging around here until I gotta go to the club."
"It must really suck that you gotta work at a strip club, you being a girl yourself and all."
Kuro nodded. "It is, but the money is worth it even with the harassment. I'll be going, if someone calls for me you know where I'll be." She called as she left and headed for her apartment.

Dean headed back to the apartment building and was a few blocks away, he saw the bartender enter and Claudia a while after her. Dean just shrugged and walked into the apartment building "Hey James, How's the family?" Dean said casually walking by
"Pretty good, You're back fast" he asked leaning against the front counter. Dean entered the elevator.
"Yep, but i had an interesting breakfast" The elevator doors closed and made a *Ting* noise every time he'd pass floors until he got to his own. the elevator doors opened up onto his floor as he stepped out he saw the bartender "Hey miss, You dropped this" Dean picked up a pocket knife that she had dropped

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Life style change(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus