Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New Gods on the Block

Yeah i want in on this definitely.
CactusBat Topic Starter

Nuclear_Dingoz wrote:
Yeah i want in on this definitely.

Then just roll up a god. ^__^ I'll link up the group when it's done
This god of night takes the form of an adult man. He has a slender build. His hair looks like it is made from darkness, and can move and enshroud others in blackness. His narrow eyes are midnight black. He has violet skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing an utilitarian uniform made from the skin of a dead god. He carries a net.

My character that I shall use!
This goddess of the afterlife takes the form of a young woman. She is tall and has a lithe build. She has straight, red hair worn in a style that resembles the petals of a flower. Her droopy eyes are green. She has white skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing an elaborate uniform that is mostly violet in color. She carries a harp.

Here is minnne.
CactusBat Topic Starter

The group is up, ladies and gentlemen, we can begin play at anytime.

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=244
CactusBat Topic Starter

Also, critique? How'd I do on my first group and RP setting for this site?
I think you've got an awesome idea lol. So I give ya 5 stars.
Found one to Roleplay as:

This goddess of storms takes the form of an older woman. She is short and has a feminine build. She is bald. Her eyes can shoot forth bolts of lightning. She has tanned skin. She is usually portrayed as wearing a mysterious suit of armor (which is covered in wave-like designs) and various necklaces. She carries a poisoned dagger. She sometimes takes the form of a great thundercloud.

Now to find a name...

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New Gods on the Block

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus