Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trickery 1x1

Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

"well my father was dedicated to making a human who could doo all the things the Cheshire cat did so he experiment and ..." Cheshire stopped for a moment and looked down " and i his daughter was the only success .. so know i can do everything the Cheshire cat can do like dissapearing and this" Cheshire took her head of and spun it on her finger then placed it back were it belonged " my real name by the way is not Cheshire its Kayla "
Other Female Charate (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Akuma nodded. "But why did he use his own daughter?"

cheshire looked up " he had no other test subjects"

"But still, your his daughter."

"tell that to my dad" cheshire dissapeared with only her big creepy smile showing

Akuma felt sorry for Cheshire.

cheshires head appeared almost as if it was sitting on thin air " i think they noticed me " her handed apeared and it was pointing at the bounty hunters who had stoped arguing

Akuma looked at the hunters. "Yeah, they must have but it is probly a good thing they did, they might go a different way.

"*

"well im going to leave .. see ya around" all of chesire disspeared and her foot printsin the dirt seemed to go both way around akuma

Akuma jumped onto another tree. Moving quietly away from the men.

cheshire made her way up another tree waiting for the hunters to leave

Akuma was at least a mile if not more away from the hunters.

ounce the hunters were gone cheshire climbed down from the tree and reapeared she then walked to an old town that looked like nobody had lived in it for years

Akuma was still hidden in the trees but at the edge of the town to see what Chesire was up to.

Cheshire walked into what seemed to be an old laboratory as she walked in she stoped in front of class case that seemed to be froze to the point that you couldnt see what was inside " finnaly did it huh dad"

Akuma saw what was inside the labtory but she was still hidden in the shadows.

"you really are a bad father" cheshire reached up a cleared some of the fogg to reveal what was inside the container and it appeared to be another cheshire

Akuma stared at what she saw, Chesires father was still trying to make more Chesires.

cheshires father came around a corner "ah kayla my child " he said with a crooked smile "dont call me your child" cheshire said as she sent daggers into him with her eyes "your trying to clone me"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trickery 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus