Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aegis Of Grimgar

Nalia Navellan (played by NsuYeul) Topic Starter

As Nalia returns to the old building. After getting more ingredients she notice 2 people near the old building entrance, she smiled and starts to mumble in a Unknown language. Ellasin selah Nalia teleported behind the 2 still carrying the basket filled by herbs and vegetables. Nalia leans towards the 2 and whispers. Is something wrong? (Laughs) im sorry for startling you guys but you should have seen your faces you we're so serious as if a monster was inside (Laughs)
Rinya (played by Orrik_Zynn)

heard you whisper...sensitive ears. *sliding the daggers back in place Rinya spins on a heel and asks* I suppose you belong here? *and crosses her arms looking at the ground after removing her bandana from her face she adds* and i take things very seriously.

Yes my name is Nalia, I live in this old building I assume you are the adventurer that is sent here? Well come on inside, there's many room upstairs that nobody own except for the one at the end of the hallway. just pick any room you like and get settled in once you have settled in we can eat then we can go to the Guilds.

Nalia went inside the old building putting the basket near the table.

*Rinya looked at the dragon and walked in saying* farewell for now~ *and going up the stairs she picked a room in the middle and went in sighing and practically collapses on the bed glad to be alone again and she quickly falls asleep*
Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697)

Seren responded with a mild grunt, and lied down outside the entrance of the building. Seren then reverted back into his humanoid state, before entering the building himself. "I must say, this building looks rather large from the inside compared to the exterior." Seren then gazed around the room, taking in the atmosphere for a moment. "So Nalia, do you live out here all by yourself? It seems rather odd for one to love out this far by themselves." Seren turned towards Nalia as he said this, his pupils had slited, expressing his curiosity.

As Nalia prepares the food she takes notice on Seren's question.

No I used to share this place with my old companions a few years back

Nalia turns toward Seren

Your Draconian? That's very rare to see are you from a tribe or from a kingdom?one of my old companion was also Draconian or something related to the Draconian race he was a warrior always carrying a great sword, which makes me think does your people only fight with great swords? I don't think I ever seen a Draconian adventurer or mercenaries with a different weapon that isn't a great sword.

Nalia thinks for a second for her curiosity on the history of the Draconian people, as she finish thinking about the Draconian people, Nalia serves the food she has been preparing. I hope you have tried slime soup before as you may know by now the soup is made from slime monster ofcourse there's other ingredients on it herbs vegetables etc. Nalia looks at the stairs. The other one sure is taking a while to join us, do you think she might have fallen asleep?

*smelling food Rinya wakes with a groan and quietly pads down the stairs nodding to the others and sitting not very hungry but knowing she needed to eat she says* smells nice... *and begins to eat not liking the presence of others because of her lack of social skills she listens quietly*

Seren answered Nalia's question rather firmly. "It is a choice of preference, we are not a hive minded species after all. Weapon choice is as diverse as any other persons decision when it comes to weaponry." Seren's wings then folded in onto his back, the claws on the end gripping his shoulders in a manner similar to a cape.

Seren then took a whiff of the slimy concoction and decided to pass on it. After all, he was still digesting deer bones from earlier that same morning. "While slime stew does sound intriguing, I'm afraid I'll pass. Slime is a taste that one must, adjust to."

*shooting a sideways glance at the man at his answer to the question she did not hear but intrigued by the answer none the less she smirks and nods respectfully to him before finishing her meal and silently sitting unsure what plans were made while she was sleeping she crosses her arms thinking to herself she finally gets up and heads back up stairs mentally cursing herself for being so unsocial she sighs as she shuts her room door behind her and moving to the center of the room and sitting she relaxes to meditate stretching out before closing her eyes and focusing on her breathing as smoke forms a cloud around her as if cocooning her*

Nalia smiled after knowing some insight about the Draconian race.

that's understandable people foreign from Grimgar tends to not eat native foods in Grimgar since they are somewhat wierd or unique, since everyone has eaten time to go to the Guilds, be sure to bring your weapons and here's your coin pouch it has 8 silver which you will need in entering the Guild, Money in Grimgar is different in the other kingdom or place you have been so outside money won't be accepted in Grimgar.

Nalia raise her voice so the other one could hear her from upstair.

Hey we are ready to go!

Nalia walks out of the Old building waiting outside.

*on her feet feeling refreshed Rinya half flits half glides down the stairs to join her host outside passing the other with a nod she steps outside saying* apologies...needed to clear my mind... *and then folding her wings behind her and crossing her arms she waits*

Seeing the fairy step out and apologize to her Nalia just smile and handed the fairy coin pouch.

its ok I completely understand you guys travel to a far land so it's expected, he's your coin pouch it only has 8 silver for you entrance fee for the guild of your choosing, so what guild have you decided on so I can take you there?

Nalia looks toward the old building entrance waiting for the Draconian to get ready to leave for the Guilds locations.

After taking in the atmosphere of the building, Seren made his way outside with Nalia and Rinya. The first thing he took notice to was the coin purse that Nalia have Rinya. His ears perked up in curiosity. "It would easily safe to assume that Grimgar uses a different currency compared to other regions. What a pity, money has always been somewhat of a hassle..."

Seren then sighed with a quick release of some smoke from his nostrils. His wings ruffled a bit at the mere thought of having to adjust to a new currency system. Money had never been on his side when he really needed it, it always found out some new way to confuse him. Possibly even more so than he usually was when it came to multiple currency types.

Seeing the Draconian have finally joined them outside Nalia started to walk.

There are multiple Guilds in Grimgar, we have a warriors guild a mage guild a priest guild a dark knight guild and many more oh and there's also a thief guild, and don't mistake it for those thieves you meet in the round yes the name has the thief but they have rules and different way of using their unique arts, stealing isn't the only way of thieves.

So have you two decided on what Guild are you gonna join in, anything caught your interest?

Nalia continues to walk as she talks to the two, looking at them once in a while.

*glancing at the girl at the mention of a thieves guild Rinya sighs and asks quietly*

you seem to know a bit about thieves...can you tell me a bit more about the thieves guild?

*crossing her arms as she follows her hair occasionally flowing into her face curious about how much she knows about thieves and exactly what this guild had to offer she thinks back to what made her pick up the traits of a thief before pushing the thoughts back and waiting for an answer*

Looks like you have somewhat of a interest in the thieves guild. The thieves Guild specialize in different work in grimgar, mostly they do spy mission scouting mission and assassination, in a group of adventurer though they are more of a support for the group flankin the enemy and killing the small creatures while staying in the shadow, and they also teach the basic of lock picking and disarming traps you would find in your travel or mission, and lasty they also specialize in poison alchemy.

Nalia stop as she points to the direction where grimgar can be seen.

we are almost there.
Tangy (played by Orrik_Zynn)

*the woods in this continent were rather perilous and Tangy was taking longer than expected the creature moved fast trying to avoid killing anything as it well knew everything in nature was connected somehow. its temperament calm throughout the trip only killing once when a large bear like creature that had a look of malice in its eyes but one clean sweep of the halbert Tangy had gotten a long while ago made that threat less of a threat. seeing the end of the forest the creature smiles slightly moving to stand in the sun outside the forest before heading to where the poster had said leaving after being directed to a different place and coming to find nobody was there the creature decides to wander off on its own and come back later leaving but a small notice of its arrival in the form of a book left on the door steps with a note in the pages if one would choose to look*

Seren's ears perked up once again as he herd the term "thieves guild". It wasn't exactly a pleasant sound to hear, but he went along with it. He gave Rinya a long gaze as she brought the subject up. "I hardly see how reconasinse and assassination would benifit Grimgar at the moment. So as long ass I don't catch you picking any pockets, I do not belive a guild of common thugs would the the best choice to join." Seren then scoffed as he released another puff of black soot, this time with a little bit of fire exhaling from his mouth.

*shooting a look that could cut towards the draconian Rinya hisses a reply*

you know little to nothing of thieves and "common thugs" is so stereotypical it pains me to say!

*rolling her shoulders with a frown she looks darkly at him and pointedly says*

shadows forbid you were near death with no other means to survive but i doubt one of your power would be so unfortunate but remember this well, everyone has their own ways of survival.

*her wings arch high as she looks away from him with an irritated sigh before folding her wings behind her once more she turns to Nalia nodding respectfully a silent apology for her outburst*

Nalia just smiled at rinya.

its fine, most people mistake our thieves guild for common thugs but you be surprise nobody steals in grimgar.

As Nalia drop Rinya to the thieves guild.

once your done there ill be waiting at the Old canopy building, thats the old building where you will be staying.

Nalia walks away together with the draconian to head to the Warriors Guild, only after a short walk they arrive just outside of the warriors guild.

This is where i leave you, same as i said to the fairy once your done here ill be in the Old building wait for you guys.

Nalia leaves the draconian company and headed back to the old building.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Aegis Of Grimgar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus