Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Good, bad, worse

Worse:

...of rabies, after he bit you.
Good: You had just adopted a cat with three legs.
Bad: The dog who ate the missing leg shows up for seconds and breaks into your kitchen window.
Worse: The cat was also in the kitchen and died from glass shards after the dog broke in
Good; your first crush ever calls you a propos of nothing to let you know that they felt the same way and, if you're still interested so many years later, they'd love to give dating you a shot.
That1Gurly

Bad: you die of a heart attack once they tell you because you are so happy. Now you are a ghost. Yay.....
Worse- As a ghost you can only watch your crush mourn for your death, and fall in love with your best friend instead.
Good: You just got the Promotion you've been wanting.
Bad: Its actually way more responsibility than you were expecting and your middle-of-the-chain position makes you both the high-chain-of-command frustration dump and the chief-responsible-of-replacements of everyone beneath you should anyone call in sick.
Worse: You get so stressed out that you have to quit, so now you have no job.
That1Gurly

Good: You die with an amazing legacy. You helped many people and saved many lives. You’re a national hero, you created peace in America and built hospitals and schools in Africa. You get your own national holiday and children look up to you. And on your national holiday, people decorate your memorial statue with beautiful flowers and ribbons.
This is how you will be remembered for eternity.

Good job m8

(Aha! This one is pretty hard to turn bad or worse!)
Bad: It is revealed that, despite all the good you did, you also had 3 illegitimate children with your maid, who had cascades of blonde curls falling to the middle of her back and ice blue eyes, a dazzling smile and...I don't know...dimples, and who...let's see...what would make a woman irresistible...oh!...who likes Les Mis, who has an excellent vocabulary, who uses wicked puns, and who sings like an angel. So yeah, by some coincidence, someone like THAT is your maid, and you fall madly in love, and have three illegitimate children...BUT...your wife was knighted in England because she worked to eradicate malaria from Africa, so she has an even bigger legacy than you, therefore, when people find out you shacked up with your maid, they have no sympathy for you regardless of what else you've done because who you have sex with apparently matters more than how many lives you save, sooooooo....as a result, no one respects you.

Cities start holding votes on whether your statues should be removed from city parks. There are no more flowers. Your name is an insult used by angry women whose husbands have cheated.

((Hard? I think not!))
That1Gurly

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Bad: It is revealed that, despite all the good you did, you also had 3 illegitimate children with your maid, who had cascades of blonde curls falling to the middle of her back and ice blue eyes, a dazzling smile and...I don't know...dimples, and who...let's see...what would make a woman irresistible...oh!...who likes Les Mis, who has an excellent vocabulary, who uses wicked puns, and who sings like an angel. So yeah, by some coincidence, someone like THAT is your maid, and you fall madly in love, and have three illegitimate children...BUT...your wife was knighted in England because she worked to eradicate malaria from Africa, so she has an even bigger legacy than you, therefore, when people find out you shacked up with your maid, they have no sympathy for you regardless of what else you've done because who you have sex with apparently matters more than how many lives you save, sooooooo....as a result, no one respects you.

Cities start holding votes on whether your statues should be removed from city parks. There are no more flowers. Your name is an insult used by angry women whose husbands have cheated.

((Hard? I think not!))

(I laughed for a good 20 minutes, let’s see how worse it can get!)
That1Gurly wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:

((Hard? I think not!))

(I laughed for a good 20 minutes, let’s see how worse it can get!)

Hahahaha thank you for telling me that
Yeah, so... I'm not going to write a long text

Worse: They actually end up removing the statue, and replace it with a statue of your wife. You'll for ever only be remembered for the bad things.
Good: You buy a parrot
Bad, the parrot only knows cuss words and you live in a home that has kids.
The kids learn them and repeat that at school, making you look like a crazy parent.
Good--you win the Powerball jackpot!
Bad- It actually was a scam

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Good, bad, worse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus