Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp of Horror (CD x Gemma)

Gemma (played by TheLily)

She shrugged, "It's what's located in my data files. THere is another facility not oo far from here that does the same thing, only it's still running."
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I just know this base was in use before something happened that left it deserted. Theres still so much left out; Do you think one of the tests went on a rampage? Everything here looks as good as the day everything was set out. But abandoned in a hurry, with walls torn down and clothe scattered aimlessly.''

Gemma frowned, "Well, there should be a log. If nothing else than someone would have left behind a voice log incase everyone died." she gestured with her hands, "Should be about this big, if it's the same sort that m'boss uses."

''I've searched around here for awhile or si before I met you. All the mechanical appliances are cut or are shut down. Even the generators have been out for a long time it seems. Rust loosely covers the things, and it's so dusty that even mold has grown into flooded rooms. I haven't seen anything here that would explaub what happened here...'' She replied lightly, scratching her chin a bit. ''Have you found anything like the object you have described?''

Gemma frowned, "No. I haven't." She turned around in a circle and started to look, digging through this and that.

CD look aswell, scanning the area. But all she could find was moldy things and old papers.

Gemma took a slightly different approach. She got a tool from her bag and started to peel back tiles on the ground. Tossing them into a pile she looked at the floor, finally finding a hollow point, "Ahah! Secret area!" She gave herself a high five and pulled the rest of the tiles away from the staircase, "Lookit that!"

CD looks, startled. ''Where does it go to?''

Gemma shrugged, "let's go find out. Maybe there are mutants down there. I was just hoping to find a hidden block where there might be a recorder!"

CD heads over carefully and goes down the stairs, careful to not hurt the doll as she went. Her torn dress swayed as she stepped down, and her eyes scanned the area as she stepped.

Gemma climbed down each step carefully, "So, why do you wear that dress?" She herself was dressed in a nice little pair of pants and a blouse. She looked like a little professional, if very small.

''I may be a robot, but I need this dress to cover my life source.''

"Why don't you get a new dress?" She quipped, hopping down the last step. The basement was filled with jars, with specimens in them. She wrinkled her nose, "Ewww."

''Because I have had this dress for years and I like it.'' She sneered, looking at the jars. ''Blech. All thats down here is these nasty jars full of icky things!''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp of Horror (CD x Gemma)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus