Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ancient Tomb

Cassandra (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The cat peered out from the pillar silently, then yowled loudly. One person holding a microphone jumped, looking towards the dunes, frightened.
Liza Ransberry (played by Luulu)

Liza frowned, one hand fingering a bit of charcoal. "Maybe...we can distract her? Get the cat to run a different way so we can go in?" She mused, jumping a little when the cat yowled, then giggling at the reporter's responses. "She doesn't seem to be attacking them though," Liza pointed out.
Isis Verrin (played by hiddensoul14)

isis didnt jump at the sound of the cat she stayed focused on it and the door " maybe ... any ideas"

Cass snickered, the walked into back to her post, standing guard defiantly. Her tail twitched as she watched the crowds, distracted.

"We could try...I don't know...just walking up? If the cat seems to be angry we can always leave." Then Liza brightened, her fingers instantly going towards the sketchbook in the pouch hanging from her side. "Maybe I will be allowed to draw her! I've never drawn a preditor before up close!"

Eurey snizzed, his ears how laying on the back of his head for an entirely different reason. Liza laughed and ruffled his furr. "Except for you boy."

"its worth a shot ... ill lead" isis got up slowly and began to walk toward the cat calmly

Cass flinched as she heard noises heading her way, then she turned to the trio approaching and frizzed her fur out.

isis stoped at when the cat flared out its fur

Liza also paused when the cat's fur stood on end, but it was to take out a sketch book and a bit of charcoal. She knelt, remaining still for all but her fingers which began to slowly copy the cat's figure. "Easy there...fellow..." Eurey nudged against her thy and huffed. She smiled, and corrected herself. "I mean girl. I'd like to draw you...if I could." She spoke only loud enough for the big cat to hear her, but not enough to be considered as yelling.

The feline hissed lightly, but inched closer, fur still standing on end. Their wings spread, revealing it to be a winged sand cat. A rare feline that was thought to have been killed off.

isis stared at the cat for a second before saying " you know we are similiar most people think my kind died off and i wouldnt be supprised if i was the only one left" she didnt take her eyes off the sand cat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ancient Tomb

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus