Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Anthony Matthew (played by drawyourgunss) Topic Starter

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]ANd the DRAMA is ABOUT TO B HERE{{{{{[
Jun (played by meat)

(((YEET ))

*small breaths escape him as he sleeps. Breathing is difficult but he hasn't suffocated yet. He opens his eyes to the dark and silent living room, wallowing in his own familiar pains.*

((lol this is lame who am i? ass. im ass))()()

*he opens the door, shrugging off his shoulder bag. it was, to say the least, a long, long day. the door creaks as he shuts it, and he turns on the light. oh, shit. Jun is lying there, probably trying to sleep, and he just went and turned on the light. he flicks it off hurriedly, wincing.*

Sorry. Hey. How're you feeling?

boombs ))
Jun (played by meat)

((Thiddie))

*he quickly flings off the large, fluffed blanket covering him.*

ANthONY! *he squeaks happily as he approaches Am with a warm hug. he typically wouldn't have but he couldn't keep himself contained*

*He staggers-surprised by the noise exploding out of his boyfriend, then thrown off balance by his hug. He returns it, bending to nuzzle his face in Jun's hair. God, his head hurts, and he sort of wants to sit down. he settles for hefting his gorgeous Jun up, and lifting him back to the sofa, before settling down beside him.*

Hah, feeling a little better now that I'm here? *he takes a moment.* Sorry. That sounds cocky.
Jun (played by meat)

*he rests against him and smiles, his breathing's a bit harder but he fawns over his partner happily.*

You're not wrong
*his voice is definitely softer compared to the burst from just minutes prior*

*he presses his lips to Jun's temple, frowning.* You still feel pretty warm. I wish you just felt better already.

*He himself feels like he's been dipped in the frozen puddles surrounding the apartment. It wasn't this cold before, surely.*

Should I turn on the heater? It's freezing in here.
Jun (played by meat)

Feeling better will forever be out of my reach. *he sighs quietly and nods at the heater suggestion.*

*He smacks him gently, snorting.* Shush, you. Last Saturday you felt okay, remember? We got ice-cream.

*he clicks the heater on with a press of a button, shivering in his thick hoodie. he tugs Jun closer, pressing his face to his neck. He breathes out.*

I missed you.
Jun (played by meat)

It's only been a few hours. *he tries to pretend he didn't despise the loneliness in the day*
I missed you too, though. *he mumbles in slight embarrassment.*

I know you did. *he presses a kiss to his neck, gentle and quieter than normal. He seems exhausted.*

Have you eaten? We could order Thai if you want.
Jun (played by meat)

*Jun shifts and looks at him with a raised brow.*
Sure, but we should probably order it soon. You're tired.

Hah, is it that easy to tell? *he mumbles, tugging out his phone.* I'm just concerned about the fact that you probably haven't eaten yet. Did you take the meds I left on the nightstand?

*he orders, and by the end of the call his throat is nagging him for some water, croaky and hoarse.* Um. Do you want some tea? I might make some while we're waiting for it to come.
Jun (played by meat)

*He nods softly and plants himself into the other side of the couch, releasing Anthony from the chubby prison that is himself.*
Tea and Thai? Sounds lovely.

What if I make Chai tea to go with the Thai? *rasping,he cracks a grin, then rolls his eyes. standing, he makes his way over to the small kitchen, brewing two mugs. He staggers on his return to the sofa, suddenly dizzy. He rights himself quickly, blinking hard to rid himself of the dots blurring his vision.* Woah.

*he nearly upends the mugs all over himself, but luckily makes it to the coffee table, sitting down, covered in a cold sweat.*
Jun (played by meat)

*He watches him carefully, his dull eyes now wide and warm with concern.*
Hey? What's wrong? You don't seem so swell...
*Jun eyeballs him, getting a bit closer with an inquisitive glare.*

*he tugs his hoodie closer around himself, sipping at his too-hot tea with an appreciative shiver.*

Nothing. I'm okay, Jun. I just got a little dizzy--probably because I'm tired.

*he sips at his tea again, ignoring the scalding which comes with it. His throat is seemingly soothed by it, and he can feel the roughness melting away, albeit slowly.*
Jun (played by meat)

Are you sure?
*He grabs the previously flung blanket and wraps it gently around them, but mostly around Anthony."

I'm sure, really, I'm okay. Promise. *he mumbles, embarrassed. he sinks deeper into the blanket, tugging Jun closer with one needy hand. his other holds tight to his mug, he's afraid he'll drop it if he loses his concentration. his cheeks flush in anxiety.*

*there is a knock at the door.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus