Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Anthony Matthew (played by drawyourgunss) Topic Starter

*He smacks him gently, snorting.* Shush, you. Last Saturday you felt okay, remember? We got ice-cream.

*he clicks the heater on with a press of a button, shivering in his thick hoodie. he tugs Jun closer, pressing his face to his neck. He breathes out.*

I missed you.
Jun (played by meat)

It's only been a few hours. *he tries to pretend he didn't despise the loneliness in the day*
I missed you too, though. *he mumbles in slight embarrassment.*

I know you did. *he presses a kiss to his neck, gentle and quieter than normal. He seems exhausted.*

Have you eaten? We could order Thai if you want.
Jun (played by meat)

*Jun shifts and looks at him with a raised brow.*
Sure, but we should probably order it soon. You're tired.

Hah, is it that easy to tell? *he mumbles, tugging out his phone.* I'm just concerned about the fact that you probably haven't eaten yet. Did you take the meds I left on the nightstand?

*he orders, and by the end of the call his throat is nagging him for some water, croaky and hoarse.* Um. Do you want some tea? I might make some while we're waiting for it to come.
Jun (played by meat)

*He nods softly and plants himself into the other side of the couch, releasing Anthony from the chubby prison that is himself.*
Tea and Thai? Sounds lovely.

What if I make Chai tea to go with the Thai? *rasping,he cracks a grin, then rolls his eyes. standing, he makes his way over to the small kitchen, brewing two mugs. He staggers on his return to the sofa, suddenly dizzy. He rights himself quickly, blinking hard to rid himself of the dots blurring his vision.* Woah.

*he nearly upends the mugs all over himself, but luckily makes it to the coffee table, sitting down, covered in a cold sweat.*
Jun (played by meat)

*He watches him carefully, his dull eyes now wide and warm with concern.*
Hey? What's wrong? You don't seem so swell...
*Jun eyeballs him, getting a bit closer with an inquisitive glare.*

*he tugs his hoodie closer around himself, sipping at his too-hot tea with an appreciative shiver.*

Nothing. I'm okay, Jun. I just got a little dizzy--probably because I'm tired.

*he sips at his tea again, ignoring the scalding which comes with it. His throat is seemingly soothed by it, and he can feel the roughness melting away, albeit slowly.*
Jun (played by meat)

Are you sure?
*He grabs the previously flung blanket and wraps it gently around them, but mostly around Anthony."

I'm sure, really, I'm okay. Promise. *he mumbles, embarrassed. he sinks deeper into the blanket, tugging Jun closer with one needy hand. his other holds tight to his mug, he's afraid he'll drop it if he loses his concentration. his cheeks flush in anxiety.*

*there is a knock at the door.*
Jun (played by meat)

*He gently cups Anthony's face and caresses his cheek with his thumb. He lets go and stands to answer the door. Jun pulls out a small tip while grabbing the bag of warm food. He gives the delivery kid as polite a small he can before closing the door and resting the bag onto the coffee table.*

"as polite a small"))
Jun (played by meat)

((IM OK))
Jun (played by meat)

(( LISTEN PAL))
Jun (played by meat)

(( THEY WERE TALKING ABT SMTH IN I MIXED THE WORD S))
Jun (played by meat)

(( remind me to Stop listening to Crash Bandicoot gameplay while typing ))

*his eyebrows furrow.*

I could have done that, Jun. I'm okay.

*he mumbles, quiet. he makes no attempt to open the food, honestly he isn't too hungry. a vague sense of malaise has settled down upon him.*
Jun (played by meat)

No you're not. *he speaks bluntly, sitting down beside him with a small huff. He studies him for a moment and sinks himself into the couch.*

Why won't you tell me what's wrong?

Because nothing is wrong. I swear. I'm just really tired, okay? A hundred percent okay.

*he gives him a weak smile. his head is throbbing.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus