Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Anthony Matthew (played by drawyourgunss) Topic Starter

That's pretty. It suits you.

*It's out of his mouth before he can stop it, and he frowns. god, he's a loser, hitting on this poor sicko. He changes the subject.*

Um. Do you want to come over? My apartment is just there and it's sorta. snowing. You probably shouldn't be out in this kind of weather if you're running a fever.
Jun (played by meat)

*he nods, he had a feeling no wouldn't be a choice, and he didn't want this dude to freeze either*

Alright,,
*he murmured into his shoulder, his eyelids drooped slightly*

*gently, he hefted him up slightly, walking to the apartment. today really hadn't been cardigan weather, but damn it, he looked cute. making his way up the concrete stairs, he wheezed.* I need to get more exercise. Jesus. *he fumbles with his key but gets it in the door, unlocking it. the apartment is blissfully warm, and he gently sits Jun down on the sofa, setting the bag with the medicine on the coffee table. he throws a thick afghan blanket over Jun's shoulders before staggering to his door and taking off his shoes, and then his socks. Gross, they're wet. he really needs to invest in some snow-boots.*

Is it warm enough for you? Should I put the kettle on? *he dotes, thrilled at the idea of such a beautiful human alive and breathing inside of his strikingly clean, but dingy apartment.*
Jun (played by meat)

*he wraps the large, thick blanket around himself gently, his eyes tired. He wonders if he should remove his mask to be heard better, but keeps it on for safety. He simply shakes his head no, already at a 'comfy' boiling point*

*he bends, removing Jun's own shoes with a small warning. grabbing his first-aid kit before sitting next to him, he scratches his wrist absent-mindedly, anxiously looking him over. He takes the medicine, pouring out an eye-balled amount into a small measuring cup, which turns out to be entirely correct, and hands it to him, before rooting around in the first-aid kit. He tugs out fever patches and a thermometer (still in the plastic! wow!).*

Um. Do you have chills, or anything else? Or do you just feel,, gross?
Jun (played by meat)

*he's staring blankly at the ground with his dull eyes, he's not really listening but takes the medicine out of reflex. He pulls the blanket over his head, a sickly pupa from which quiet, congested breathing is almost audible*

*he frowns, worried, sliding a hand underneath the blanket to palm at his forehead, and then his cheeks. he's gently, and he retreats, sighing.*

You must feel pretty bad. *he mumbles, stroking the top of Jun's hair without thinking, and peeling apart a fever patch. He lowers the blanket for a moment, brushing his hair out of the way with one hand and sticking it on with another. The patch feels cool to the touch. he replaces the blanket, but leaves some room for Jun to breathe.*
Jun (played by meat)

*he looks up at him, peering through a small opening in the blanket. This kindness was odd to him after years of lonely but what was he gonna do? refuse it? he gulps before resting against Anthony.*

Thanks, *he says as he pulls his mask down, it only clears up his words slightly since he's still wrapped head to thigh in the thick blanket, his voice is still a little vacant as well, but there's something like sincerity in there somewhere*

*he grabs the remote from the edge of the armrest, handing it to Jun with bated breath.* Um. You can watch something. *he allows Jun to lean against him, softly petting the tufts of hair poking through the top of the blanket.*

Seriously, uh, choose anything? I'll probably just. Um. Keep an eye on you. Maybe write a little bit.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]ANd the DRAMA is ABOUT TO B HERE{{{{{[

((succ ))
Jun (played by meat)

(((YEET ))

*small breaths escape him as he sleeps. Breathing is difficult but he hasn't suffocated yet. He opens his eyes to the dark and silent living room, wallowing in his own familiar pains.*

((lol this is lame who am i? ass. im ass))()()

*he opens the door, shrugging off his shoulder bag. it was, to say the least, a long, long day. the door creaks as he shuts it, and he turns on the light. oh, shit. Jun is lying there, probably trying to sleep, and he just went and turned on the light. he flicks it off hurriedly, wincing.*

Sorry. Hey. How're you feeling?
Jun (played by meat)

((DONT DO THE BOOBS YOULL GET BA NNED))

boombs ))
Jun (played by meat)

((Thiddie))

*he quickly flings off the large, fluffed blanket covering him.*

ANthONY! *he squeaks happily as he approaches Am with a warm hug. he typically wouldn't have but he couldn't keep himself contained*

*He staggers-surprised by the noise exploding out of his boyfriend, then thrown off balance by his hug. He returns it, bending to nuzzle his face in Jun's hair. God, his head hurts, and he sort of wants to sit down. he settles for hefting his gorgeous Jun up, and lifting him back to the sofa, before settling down beside him.*

Hah, feeling a little better now that I'm here? *he takes a moment.* Sorry. That sounds cocky.
Jun (played by meat)

*he rests against him and smiles, his breathing's a bit harder but he fawns over his partner happily.*

You're not wrong
*his voice is definitely softer compared to the burst from just minutes prior*

*he presses his lips to Jun's temple, frowning.* You still feel pretty warm. I wish you just felt better already.

*He himself feels like he's been dipped in the frozen puddles surrounding the apartment. It wasn't this cold before, surely.*

Should I turn on the heater? It's freezing in here.
Jun (played by meat)

Feeling better will forever be out of my reach. *he sighs quietly and nods at the heater suggestion.*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » JAM SESH (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus