Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outcast (open)

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45)

I lost them all. I lost the things I loved. I lost the things I held close.

I lost my family.

He flinched as he awoke from yet another deep sleep. He sighed, then rose up from the ground, rubbing his arm. He found himself once more behind bars of a jail. He grumps, and walks to the bars. He reaches an arm through the bars, and sticks a claw into the lock of the jail cell. Moving his hands expertly, he picked the lock and darted out quickly on all fours. He hadn't got far when he he heard a guard coming.

Ack!

He was quickly ko'd once more, and thrown into a cell once more. Only this jail wasn't for normal people. A jail that held experiments. Nothing bad occurred in these cells. All the testers wore outfits. But Elder hadn't been willing for the test. When he had came here as a human. Now he..Was only called 'Hybridus Elderas'. After the experiment, he locked away all memories of it. He'd only been here for a week, and he was hating it. Even all his escapes thus far were failures.

His story was only beginning, as he walked up the bars again and leaned his head against it, sighing. He was awake, but only after an hour had passed. And his arm was still stinging. All he wore was a cape.

(This delves into Elders back story, occurring waaay before he ever appeared in my other RPs)
Winter (played anonymously)

A woman named Winter tapped the back of his head.She was dressed in a guard outfit.She smirked and opened his cell.Her eyes silver and glowing.Once she opened it,she was planning on letting him free.She didn't work there and she was a clever woman.She lightly whispered in his ear,"You're free to go."
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Thanks!'' He hissed, and darted out quickly. He ran past the other guards, heading to the exit of the prison as several other guards attacked Winter.

Winter smirks as she vanishes and reappears outside.She was wearing a short kimono and walked around with a twist.She was not able to be cought and she was very seductive.She quietly walked threw the woods and looked down.

Elder darted into the woods once free of the prison, and lunges onto the high branches.

She walks by the area with a bleeding leg.She limped slightly but moved fast.

Elder saw her and followed, though staying in the trees.

She sighs and held her hand in an odd position,almost as if a symbol.She sighs and drops her hand to the side of her hip.She falls to her knees then the ground,feeling weak.

Elder drops down in front of her. ''Need help?''

She looks up and then down."I am fine.I need no ones help!"She stood back up weakly,slightly stumbling.

''Oh really? You look injured.''

"I'm...fine....."She finnaly got her balance and began to walk slowly.Her leg bleeding badly,and her hand holding up her symbol again.

Elder snorts and follows her anyway, cape held tight. ''So who are you?''

She sighs a bit before answering."I am Winter Haiku."

He nods a bit. ''My name is Hybridus Elderes. But just call me Elder.''

"I see.Nice to meet you."She bows.

''Thank you for freeing, too. I hate jails..''

She nods."I know the feeling of being locked away."She started to walks away.

''So who told you where I was at?''

"no one.Im a loner.I just sence things."Keeps walking.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outcast (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus