Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting to the end(Open)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

(If anyone has Role Played with Agana before,this time will not count as your character meeting her before.)
Agana ran after the demon for the fifth time.Her white shirt and black shorts were already covered in the demon's blood,but Agana had to kill it before it reached the next town.The demon turned around and sliced it's claws through her stomach,catching Agana off guard.Agana staggered back then sliced her blade in front of her,causing a slice of red energy to cut the demon in half.The demon turned into ash,which made Agana let out a relieved breath.She placed her arm over her wound,which was bleeding pretty badly,walked over to a tree and leaned against it.She made up her mind that she would rest and then move on to the next village.Agana sheathed her sword and closed her eyes as a gust of wind blew past her,causing her long,blood red hair to sway.
Zarl (played by Rudito01)

Zarl was walking down the woods when he heard a fight he ran forward towards it. When he got there everything was quiet. He walked forward with a spell ready. He noticed a figure sitting bellow a tree and noticed it was an invited person. He ran towards them and kneeled besides the hurt girl. " are you alright?"
Mia (played by EonRising)

Mia smelled the blood and licked her beak in hopes that it was a wounded deer or maybe s fresh kill she could steak from the wolves. The griffin flew towards the scent and let out a blood curdling screech as she neared it and dove inti the trees. She was surprised to find not a deer, but two humans, one of them severely wounded. Mia let out a concerned caw and sat down, showing no signs of aggression anymore.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana looked up at the man."It's just a scratch."She stood up and winced as she took a step away from the tree.The wound across her stomach stopped bleeding so she lifted her arm off the wound to see the flesh knitting itself back together.As the wound healed, a dark purple scar was visible for the scar went from her her to her right hip.Agana sighed and looked back at the man."See?I'm perfectly fine."

Zarl sighed in relief and smiled at her "im Zarl by the way."

Had they not noticed her? Mia let out a small cry and flapped her wings, unable to really see what was happening and still concerned about the girl.

Zarl heard the Griffon and looked towards it. He stood up and signaled for it to come over

Agana heard wings flapping so she looked up and spotted the griffin."Did me getting injured attract newcomers?"She whispered to herself.Agana watched the griffin but made no move to coax it down from the tree since the griffin would come on it's own.Agana kept her arm over the tear in her shirt,not wanting the others to see her scar.

Zarl got out a shirt from his backpack and handed it to her. "here"

The massive griffon tentatively moved closer and sat next to the man, looking curiously at them both. She gave a quiet screech and folded her wings against her back. She gave them both a look that clearly asked "What happened?"

Agana refused the shirt and looked at the Griffin."A demon that I was hunting caught me off guard. Luckily I heal fast."

Zarl put the shirt back in his backpack "do you need a place to stay? I have a safe house not far from here"

"If you don't mind,I do need somewhere to stay."Agana smiled.

Zara offered his hand to her with a smile "I absolutely don't mind."

Agana took Zarl's hand."Thank you."

"now tell me about yourself" said Zarl walking with her to the woods. He signaled for the Griffon to follow them

Agana shrugged."What is there to say?I'm a swordsmaster that trains pretty hard.I hunt demons that are wanted for death and my nickname is Blood Rager."

"there is always something else. Like what are you into?"

"Not much.Quiet places and maybe sometimes fighting is pretty much it."

"seems like not much happens in your life. Any brothers, sisters?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting to the end(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus