Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting to the end(Open)

Zarl (played by Rudito01)

Zarl shrugged "it's ok Mia you can go on ahead if you want"
Mia (played by EonRising)

"Well, I don't know where this house is, so if you still want me to cone along, I can walk," she stood up and started at a slow trot.

"of course you can come" said Zarl happily "the more the merrier"

"What exactly are you doing? I came because I smelt blood and was hoping for an injured deer, but got you two. What are you two doing exactly?"

(sorry to tell you this here but I'll be gone for ten days. I'll RP if I can)
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

(Hope everything is okay.)
"I was hunting a demon and in the process,I was injured."

"That would explain the blood," Mia nodded, "What's your name? You still haunt told me."

"It's Agana."Agana smiled at Mia.

Zarl looked at Mia "I hope you don't have a problem going through the woods. The house is about five minutes from here." he said pointing to the woods ahead of them

"Please, I'm part lion. I could jump through the trees if I needed to... Or is that leopards? No matter, it's just trees," te griffin shrugged.

"Some trees have spirits that could become solid and attack if need be."Agana looked at Mia.

Zarl laughed and looked at Agana. "what would you do if I told you my only friend was a tree then?"

Agana smiled."Believe you I guess.One of my friends is a short-tempered water demon."

Zarl stoped when they got in front of a broken down house. The walls roting and the cealing caved in. "why don't we go inside"

"I'll follow you."Agana said as she looked at the house.

Zarl walked up to a wall and put his hand on it. A door apeared and he opened it. "ladies first"

Agana went over to Zarl and walked through the door.

"I don't think I'll fit... And if I do, I'll make it cave in," Mia looked curiously at the shack.

Zarl looked at Mia "the outside is just a cover. It's sturdier than it looks." he opened a bigger door so Mia could come through. "Its a secret house"

"Wow," Mia looked around as she walked in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fighting to the end(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus