Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Closed! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Carabia (played by Robyn) Topic Starter

giphy.gif
Ello
anyone here?
Im bored
Kamiioto wrote:
Im bored

Perhaps you should launch the Just Talkin' chatroom if you wish to interact with people because you are bored.( Click here to go there. )This forum is reserved for people looking for specific rp's. Please try and limit yourself to posting once as it comes off as spamming. And reply with asking if you can join the rp, or offer characters that would fit what this person is looking for. If you want general chats, perhaps visit the small talk forum. If you need help, please visit the help forum. Thanks!

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Kamiioto wrote:
Im bored

Perhaps you should launch the Just Talkin' chatroom if you wish to interact with people because you are bored.( Click here to go there. )This forum is reserved for people looking for specific rp's. Please try and limit yourself to posting once as it comes off as spamming. And reply with asking if you can join the rp, or offer characters that would fit what this person is looking for. If you want general chats, perhaps visit the small talk forum. If you need help, please visit the help forum. Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to help out! I agree, the Chatroom is certainly a better fit than the Looking for RP Forum! ^^
Brolin (played anonymously)

Applied, might as well bump it!

*Brolin river dances*

Bumping!

Bumping up! Still welcoming players in. :)
I would love to join, I'm just not quite sure what character would work best. I can adjust any of my characters if needed :)

ReverseSmiles wrote:
I would love to join, I'm just not quite sure what character would work best. I can adjust any of my characters if needed :)

Who you play is all you! I'll send along a PM shortly :)
Cato of Prispia (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Heya :)

I've got a fencing master here who relies on spiritual energy to perform superhuman feats. It can be classed as 'magic' depending on how you look at it. He could run courses on meditation and swordplay if needed (if we considered fencing to be more a sport here than actually part of the curriculum). Not really sure if that's entirely what you're looking for doe XD

Edlin Maius wrote:
Heya :)

I've got a fencing master here who relies on spiritual energy to perform superhuman feats. It can be classed as 'magic' depending on how you look at it. He could run courses on meditation and swordplay if needed (if we considered fencing to be more a sport here than actually part of the curriculum). Not really sure if that's entirely what you're looking for doe XD

That sounds like an amazing class! I can hardly wait to discuss him joining. :)
Hey, I'm new. I don't really know how this works, honestly.

GentlemanFromHell wrote:
Hey, I'm new. I don't really know how this works, honestly.

Why hallo new person! I'll send a PM your way so we can chat further. ^^
Hey there! If you're still taking players, I've got a couple characters I could use. I'm willing to alter them if need be!
Hello if you need someone to join I have a character a very powerful Mage last of kin the pandamen and a skilled archer but sometimes mishivious and very kind
I would also like to be a guest that goes to the Mage school often and helps them research but also a spellbook thief
Pan (played by Pan_the_panda)

Hello hello hi I'm pan my dad is a Breton and I'm a pandamen a very strong species of slim agile pandas

PorcelainSoul wrote:
Hey there! If you're still taking players, I've got a couple characters I could use. I'm willing to alter them if need be!

Hi there! :) New players are welcome, lemme throw a message your way. ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Closed! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus