Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bolts City - A Steampunk Story

Nomti (played by EonRising)

"I'm confused about why you're discussing anything with him after he attempted to jump you, sword swinging," he jabbed a thumb at Ace.
Doctor Thaddeus Dredd (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Thad shook his head. "That's the past. I am willing to forgive him for what he's done. After all, I didn't kill him and vice versa, so no hard feelings. " Fighting in a world like this was only necessary to save one's own life.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

"Quick to forgive? Wish I could say that much for my girlfriend," Nomti chuckled.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

"Girlfriend huh...now why would a guy with a girlfriend be out on the streets sunning wild with the like of us" Ace says how they walk down the block him leading them, "I mean guys like us aren't exactly the couple type there isn't a real guarantee that we will even see the next day let alone the next hour haha". As the walk down the street Ace leading them they noticed people watching them looking as if they've seen a ghost, it wasn't exactly strange seeing a group of jackels walk down the street Ace knew they were confusing them with one of the gangs in the city two in Aces mine.
"It's right around this corner, by the way when we get in there try to be nice to the bartender even if she's an asshole shes a good friend" Ace says as they turned the corner into an alley.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bolts City - A Steampunk Story

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus