Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

DiggzTChesh Topic Starter

Just RPr's cooperating. I think that would be the most fun. You are also welcome to bring in more characters if you want. Also I need to create my pokemon trainer. So also what Alolan starter would you want?
PrinceOfChaos

I would like to have Litten.
Holly-Leaf

Ohhhh! Me!!! May I join? :3

Holly Leaf. Sure that will give us a total of 4 people including my friend. If you've read the thread i'm sure you realize this is a new adventure for our new trainers starting their island trials in Alola.

Also I call Popplio lol
PrinceOfChaos

Okay, we now have four people in the rp. That's good to start off with, and then more people can join in on the way.
Holly-Leaf

Yeah I read. I just need to make a character

Yeah that'd be good I'm making my trainer as we speak lol.
Holly-Leaf

Lol XD
PrinceOfChaos

Okay, gotta make mine now.
Holly-Leaf

Question,

If we are just getting are starter pokemon, then aren't we going to be ten?

I'm okay with it, I just wanna know

Eleven, I think is the age. If not we can just say. I created my character already so I suppose I'll go create the forum
Holly-Leaf

DiggzTChesh wrote:
Eleven, I think is the age. If not we can just say. I created my character already so I suppose I'll go create the forum

Okie thanks, and also, can i be a pokemon coordinator? I'll be a trainer if you prefer it.

Sure, also I was looking for maybe a few older characters to help the young ones along.
PrinceOfChaos

Yo, Diggz can you link your character, i've never made a pokemon char and just want a little reference.

It's Paige Lionheart in my character list
PrinceOfChaos

My character is finished.
Holly-Leaf

I finished

So Maple and Radic?
Holly-Leaf

Yup (◐‿◑)
PrinceOfChaos

Yep.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus