Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Halfbreed High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Relic Clare (played by Relic_Queen) Topic Starter

The Alchemist wrote:
Am I in?
Well obviously
May i rp with my character Kat and just have her half human half demond?

CloudWanter wrote:
May i rp with my character Kat and just have her half human half demond?
Yes, that is perfectly fine.
Pitch (played anonymously)

name:pitch black
breed:half demon,half spirit
Interests:singing,pranks,fighting
relationship status:alone
sexuality: straight
Personality: Happy,strange,confusing
Hair:grey
Eyes:green
Height:7ft
Weight:unknown
thank you ^-^

One more person! We only need one more person
Eden (played by Nemmysis)

I have my Eden, she could be half human and not elf...

Eden wrote:
I have my Eden, she could be half human and not elf...
ELVEN folk would just be filed under human. So if you want, you could be the last person!

Welcome to class everyone. I hope you have a wonderful time here at Halfbreed High!
How do we start?

Raider-jack29 wrote:
How do we start?
We need the teach.
Akuma (played anonymously)

I can solve that problem for you. Anybody wanna be the teacher? If not, Akuma can do it.
Then we'd be short a student
RandomRoleplayer

Would we? I've not been counting.
Ok so they where looking for 9 students and a teacher. When they had the number they wanted they closed off all other applications. If akuma becomes a teacher. Then yes we have a teacher but only 8 students
RandomRoleplayer

Alright. Thank you for that. I've not been my best lately and I'm a bit drowsy. My apologies.

Our teacher for Homeroom is known as the "Alchemist". They are also our alchemy teacher. Now please. Introduce yourselves. I am Relic, the daughter of a female merchant, and the archangel Lucifer. So I am an angel halfbreed.
Akuma (played anonymously)

My name is Akuma Monturos. I am the Half-breed son of Fleurety and one of the first Christian women. Therefore I am half Demon, although my exterior might discourage the thought of my human side.
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

My name is Kat (no last name). Kat is the daughter of satin therefore she is half Demond but her human side and Demond side do not cooperate together so times she will be uncontrollable Demond and sometimes a crazy psycho girl. (But not all the time most of the time she's just nice)
Kat wrote:
My name is Kat (no last name). Kat is the daughter of satan therefore she is half Demon but her human side and Demon side do not cooperate together sometimes she will be uncontrollable Demon and sometimes a crazy psycho girl. (But not all the time most of the time she's just nice)

Your character is the daughter of a fabric?.....here you go I'm sorry if this offends you in any possible way

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Halfbreed High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus