Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

I have some forums I'm going to start up but too lazy to put them up. Eh...heh...heh. Don't judge me!
http://www.rprepository.com/g/reversedworld/

Made a little rushed group. :) Well, more like finished it. xD

Awesome. It looks better than any of mine. I did read the rules but just forgot to put judge in it. ^^;
Generally, there aren't really angels in the world, except maybe there was a group of loners, of sorts, of the 1st/monster rank that live somewhere in the mountains, and eventually lost the touch of reality, assuming they are not humans anymore. Which is QUITE possible. And that's why I will accept. She can think of her self as Luner Angel, but still would be a human, of 'monster' rank, most likely.

Unless you mind that, of course.

It is perfectly fine with me but I do have one question: Does she still have the powers she does have as a Luner Angel?
Which are, having wings, seeing in night and possibly shapeshifting? Well, using moonlight as some sort of medium could be possible, especially if she used reflections in water. So, I would say 'see anything/anyone anywhere' thing still works. ;) And the rest of powers I know about, too!

Awesome! Because Luna is pretty useless without her powers an such. The wings i'm fine with her not having, but if it is okay, I'd like for her to have at least those because she isn't really a Luner Angel without her wings. :0
xD She sure can have wings, the moonlight induced visions/the like and even shapeshifting into blackbird, if you choose to. Although, it would have to be a slightly deformed, large bird. As all human cells can't fit into one tiny bird.

Okay! I'm alright, because what bird can have all human cells in them without being a bigger than most birds? XD
Lool, I don't know, maybe ostrich? xD

I am really not that strict to creativity, as long as you don't come and say "I am god, I can do anything and everything". I believe most characters, without much or any loss, can be adapted to fit in my worlds. :)

I would never do the whole "I am a God." thing, even with my character Kuro, she is stronger than most people but she still can be beat or killed. I was doing a 1x1 with her and let the other person beat her.
I usually tune my characters down a lot, so they don't seem over the top strong, even if often they were designed as awfully strong. xD

So, you would like to have a possible eventual group or one on one rp with ryan and how do you imagine it will evolve/what you would like to achieve with it? you know, the general outline.

edit: gonna go to sleep now, good night!

I do the same because Kuro has some many different animals DNA mixed with her's and has the ablity to take down even a vampire, but I like to mix it up with her strenght.

Hmmm...... That's a good question. Usually with Luna you can either find her landing in an alley after a long days flight from one place to another place, wounded from another fight with a demon, or trying to get away from a demon. You can choose which would be best fitted for her and Ryan meeting up. XD Also, do you want him to meet her with a few hundered years or so knocked off?
I actually made Loren (my 'angel') and open thread with him in the forums. :)

Awesome! I'll check it out!
It's pretty bad post, but my head hurts, haha.

I know how that feels, I'll reply to it in a moment.
I might edit, not sure.

Too late! I replied. :3
Okay, I can live with that! More or less. P=

just wondering, why would she be hunted? okay, monsters are feared, but as long as she is not powerless human, she shouldn't be in danger, unless mingling with rebellion or something?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus