Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Lol, I could put up a LOT of songs for Kuro but I don't feel like it. >.> Eh, I'm lazy. But that is a really good song.

Ikr? I like that song and it has something about it that sounds really good and is the realat(sp?) too.
But some of my chars seem to not have a song at all, hmmm... Maybe I have some in mind. Have all night to work on that.

It's a song that maybe in meaning isn't pleasant, but it gets in your head, for sure.

EDIT: the random song from radio I like...

DUDE! I love that song! P!nk is an awesome group to listen to when you want to feel like your not a freak. lol.
I actually don't think I have any other song I like from her... but I just don't listen to radio that much and haven't explored her music, haha. Also, dudette here. xD

Here is one of my favorite songs by P!nk. Also, I don't care. XD I call everyone dude, even though I'm a dudette.

This song always makes me feel good about myself.
I can see why. Although I faintly might disagree with some things depicted with the video, but... every person is different, and deals with things differently. I will be the last one to judge.

I think I might have found a song for one of my chars, gotta look up the lyrics first, tho'.

Awesome what song and which character?
Maybe this "perfect" by P!nk for Aiolia, but not sure. But Ryan got "lullaby" by hypnogaja, already in his profile. Iantha got two now, too. :)

EDIT: Added song for her, too, from Moonspell.

I read Ryan's info and he could be fun to RP with Luna, since she has a similar looks. Slivery white hair, red eyes, pale skin. Along with being an outcasted Luner Angel, she fits in a lot of setting because she's been around since 1629 I think. I forgot anyways.

But still, and good song you picked out for him, I like how it starts out calm and sweet then goes punk/metal then back to calm, then metal, and so no.
I keep trying to find a reason in futuristic setting where he could get a mech arm, haha. But since normally he is mercenary, if he lost one arm, then he stays without it.

I will check into Luna's profile - how long do one like her normally live?

EDIT: It's funny, cause I had a similar character long ago, in fantasy world, where there are many kingdoms, that what others consider angel, he was child of one 'angel' and human, and when angels sent messengers, he decided to become bard and story teller on Earth. But, there is no way he would be normally allowed to return, and he doesn't feel like he belongs to either worlds.

EDIT 2: Might bring him back, because he used to be side character, but very interesting one, hmm.

For Luna, her kind usually doesn't get to live past 200 unless they are outcasted like her so there is no limit to how long they live. As of right now she looked 22 but is over 400 or 500, hard to tell because I don't feel like doing the math. >.> Like I said ealier, I'm VERY lazy. it drives some of my friends up the walls. lol

Really? Luna and her brother Ye(I'm changing the name from Hermano to Ye.) were outcasted because their wings weren't white, her's black his dark gery.
Well, our 'angels' come from different backgrounds. But, the one community he comes from, is probably not the only one, so it would be possible. Although, in my world, they could maybe last longer due to magic, but, nothing over 100-150, unless they earned attention of a Deity or something like that. Became Heroes of the world or somesuch.

I even have his picture still. O_O Surprised!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Altari/Anime/whitewingedboy.jpg

Why don't you make him on here? He could fun to play with. XD If he meets Luna when she is around 200-300 then he'd see her fun and childish time. She can act like such a child before her brother dies. Her brother didn't die till 2005 so she was older and that my friend made her and person she is now, calm, kind, and caring.

She will join another kingdom of angels and whatnot if she can. She hates her kind because they are strict and all are just plain no fun.
Well, it happens to be that all the setting I play in are like... 100+ years in future, from now on. P=

But I will think about making him and how to get him work in this world. He used to be in this epic thief group with badass leader, but... I can't really bring back all my 50 fav. chars back, ha .. ha...

I know how that is, unless your an epic member. Sadly I'm not so every so often I'll delet a character and then make a new one. Right now the only chaaracter(s) I would never delet is Kuro and Luna because those two are my favorites! Along with being my frist ever characters I made. I've edited them quiet a bit but I love them anyways! <3

It is good to see that you are going to try to make an angel OC. I suggest using quick wizard start. Kuro is the only character I didn't use it on. Her basic info ain't so great as the other but she is still an epic character.
No, I prefer keeping them in the same style, with my own layout. :) And in my world, he isn't really angel, haha. Just... a different type of anthro, in a way. One of the races that have animal spirit merged in them.

And, also, I would never delete my chars currently posted. I could add more chars, in side pages, generally, but it doesn't matter to have them all. Why list 50 chars, if you won't even play them all, if you can't have them distinctly unique, each on their own? Past alone doesn't make someone different, you also need different way of writing him or her.

I only edited Kuro and Luna because they were set for an anime/show I like but I like them better now. They are truly there own type of person. Kuro is a science experiment that went right! How many people do went wrong? More than right. Luna is a bred of angel that I made all my own! She is almost completely different from Kuro but they are both part of me. :3 That's why if you RP with one of them, don't be suprised to have a LONG starter/reply.

I can see that. I have never seen anyone make a character that is one with their spirit animal, so it is more of your idea instead of something someone else made and you are just making it the same bred. I bet if I type 'Werewolf' or 'Vampire' in the search bar I'll find a good bet of vampire and werewolf stuff. Type 'Luner Angel' and see what you get. My stuff I'll bet.
In that world, werewolves and vampires are just common names for the people whose soul animals are wolves and vampire-bats. xD There are also mermaids, centaurs and others, all with the same 'style'. It goes, that in long, long past humans were much closer to animals and some chose the fate of binding them selves with animals, others were cursed, either by powerful magician or Deities.

And, yes, I have lots of "my own things" things, especially in my own two favorite worlds I created. And all characters, that I now post (and generally, all(, but especially Leila, they are precious part of me. That's why I like role playing. :)
Not that fitting into certain frames that are popular is bad! I think most people start with that, and then can develop their own worlds, races and such.

I was trying to make group for my worlds, but am not sure if they would get any attention and such.

I'll join in because your world sounds very intersting. Kurai would fit right in(besides her shyness) because she is half tiger and half human. So in a word, her spirit animal would be a tiger, giving her, her dark purple tiger ears and tail.(I still need to make a picture for her tiger from. >_>) Along with Luna because her spirit animal would be a black bird(not a crow!). Kuro wouldn't be able to come in because she is a mix of many different animals, not just one so she wouldn't have a spirit animal. TT.TT Oh well, I still love her. <3

I have a few groups out if you are intersted in putting one of your characters in it. Creatures and Hell's Creatures(Not that different in names. XD)
Ahahah, there is always way to sneak around some settings, I let creativity flow pretty freely.

I am actually first working on my other group, I made forums and all, but got a little slowed down with threads. ._.; I guess I should just cheer up, unlazy and work on them.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus