Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Leave of Absence

Witness

It is ultra, extra, doubleplus-confirmed that I will be out of town this weekend, from some unspecified time Friday to some unspecified time Sunday. My whole family will be up at our cabin in the mountains near our house, which means that I'll have no internet connection. D: Don't worry about holding off on replies while I'm gone; I'll be whipping up potential responses in my head all weekend, and as soon as we're done unpacking when we get home, I'll be responding to youse guise.

For my two group RPs, the one that I lead will be on posting hiatus should the first round of posts finish up while I'm out of town; otherwise, I'll try and have a second narration post done before I leave. For my other RP, I've written up my character's dream sequence, but upon learning that the thread I had posted in was supposed to encapsulate both the first night and the second morning, feel free to post all the way up to breakfast for everyone else, since my post in the new thread already progressed my character's plot up to that point.
Aww, we're gonna miss you! But have fun running around in the mountains. :) I'm sure you'll get some wonderful ideas while you're there. (I'm kinda jealous, actually, although I've got my own set of mountains that I'm living on...)

Take care, have fun, and we'll see ya when you get back!
Sanne Moderator

Baww, I'm having a serious case of withdrawal man! :(
TheLily

You said double-plus. THat makes you more awesome.
Witness Topic Starter

Guess who just got back today? The Wit is back in town. XD Replies forthcoming, people.
TheLily

SO HAPPY~!
Sanne Moderator

HURRAY! Everyone is back today, that makes me happy! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Leave of Absence

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus