Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » H.O.T.D...SENIOR YEAR (open)

Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

Highschool Of The Dead ( H.O.T.D)

Started off like any other day, classes as boring as they were stupid, and classmates getting over on other classmates, and me just fading into the background as usual. Couldn't believe that this was my last day as a senior and not one good thing has happen to me since I entered high school,I just needed something to end my high school life with a bang.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.......All of a sudden a scream comes from the courtyard and we see a man eating a womens arm and as fast as you can say "hell breaks" the entire school goes crazy, with all the screaming and running people could hardly notice that the teachers, classmates, administrators that they called friends running next to them were dying left and right. Running into the hall I see people that I grew up with eating and being eaten by other people, those monsters skin as pale as the clouds in the sky, eyes empty like no one was home and after seeing what I saw I knew exactly what this was a ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!. I ran as fast I could avoiding all the screaming coming from almost every direction trying not to avert my eyes at the zombies eating anything that moved, all I could do is keeping running down the hallway till I knew I would be safe. As I turn the corner I see them moving around looking for food, so as soon as I saw them I backed away making as little noise as I could even thought that wasn't enough they started coming towards me and the first thing on my mind was RUN!!.

I ran like I never could in gym classes looking for the smallest bit of hope, seeing a classroom at the end of the hallway I kick in the door closing it behind me and barricading it with my chest up against the door. As I held the door down listening for the zombies I heard 5 familiar voices behind me, looking at them I saw.....
Danniel Riley (played by EonRising)

"Takahashi? Are you alright?" Danniel asked, her ears flat against her head, shivering.
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono) Topic Starter

Before I could completely turn around I heard a familiar voice ask me if I was alright and there was only one sweet voice like that in school. it was danniel... she was shivering asking me if I was O.K. when I should have been asking if she was alright.
"I'm fine" Takahashi said knees to his chest and back up against the door.
"What the hell is going on"

"I-I don't know..." tears were silently streaking down her face, staining her fur. The coyote moved to her friends side and sat next to him, leaning against his shoulder.

Takahashi sat there with his eyes closed and head agaisnt the door trying to figure what exactly was happening, the ideas where swirling in his head to a point of insanity until danniel came over and laid her head on his chest. He didn't know why and he didn't care why at the moment, but for some reason her doing that simple move calmed him down.
Taking a deep breath he says " There are two things we don't, why this is happening? and how it all started?"
He gets up slowly with out hurting danniel when he does and walks to the closed window staring out it as if it was open saying " what we do know is that we have to get out of here"

Danniel just nodded in agreement but didn't move. She heard more moans and screams coming from the hallways.
"W-we have no way to defend ourselves..." she pouted. They were in a geometry class room and the closest thing to a weapon was the one yard stick and some scissors.

As Takahashi looked out the window at all the pure havoc happening around Japan he knew danniel was right, they had are unarmed and in the worst possible situation. Looking towards the parking lot he saw some hope..."I have an idea" he said with excitement.
Takahashi walks to danniel grabs her hand and pulls her towards the window "There" he pointed " That's the coaches car....remember he brings baseball bats for practice everyday for the team and how much you want bet that cautious coach of ours has a spare key above the right tire"

Danniel looked at him horrified. She was only a freshman and a foreign exchange student at that but she nodded in agreement. "A-alright," the coyote stuttered and held herself tightly.

"O.K." opening the window to see the situation " Where on the third floor and the room below us window is open" taking a deep breathe " I'm going to climb down to the next room hike back up the stairs and lead the zombies at the door away". He looks at danniel thinking if it would a good idea to leave her here alone, he grabs both her shoulders ignoring her shivering and saying " I need you to keep it together...this plan can not work unless your head is right" holding her tighter " Now listen after I lead them away you have to find a way to the car by yourself and I will get to you as fast as poosible" he looks at her directly in the eyes showing how serious he is " Can you do this"

She still looked horrified but gulped and nodded. "Do I go out the window too?"

" If you think you can then you can try going down with me" Takahashi said with a smile on his face, but in his head he though " Man I hope she can handle this.... it would be safer if I lead them away, but it doesn't look like she wants to be left alone right now". Putting one leg out of the window he said " Let me take a look in the class to make sure its clear and I will tell you to start heading down ".
Takahashi starts heading down while noticing the door giving away just before the class and danniel was out of sight.

Danniel whimpered as Takahashi disappeared over the edge and leaned her head out the window, hearing the thump of the undead beating on the door.

(Eon you can put more info yourself to)

Both my feet hit the window and I slided down right into the classroom, looking around I saw desk and chairs were moved probably from panic other then that it was completely untouched. Takashi ran to the door and stuck his head out into the hallway there were a few zombies here and there, but not enough to be nervous over. He locked the door just in case and ran to the window holding to his month like a cup hoping not to be to loud he screams " OK DANNIEL COME DOWN JUST LIKE I DID".

"O-okay," shesaid nervously and swung one leg over the window sill, and then the other, feeling with her feet for the one below her before letting herself hang over the edge and she cautiously slid down and into the classroom, ears flat against her head and her breath coming in rapid bursts.

"OK" holding danniel as she had come sliding in from the window "Can you believe that was the easy part haha" he said trying to lighten the mood. Takahashi sticked his head out of the door to make sure the coast was clear "Alright looks good, all we have to do is....." before he could finish his sentence there was a larger crush up stairs in the classroom. Looking up then down at danniel with a smile he says "Looks like we got you out of there just in time huh?"

"Yeah... Just in time," she agreed with a weak smile and looked out the door as well, her ears perking up and sniffed the air before pressing her ears against her head again, "There are a lot over that way," she whimpered and pointed straight down the hall.

(What's up with Bolt City & Space)

Takahshi looks down the hall and could barely see them let alone hear them moving around "Good ears those will come in serious handy". He grabs Danniels hand slowly moving down the hall sticking to the wall looking around every corner just in case they had company, they ran down two flights of stairs and the look on Takahshi was beginning to brighten with hope knowing that after the next flight of starirs it was just on to entrance. "OK where almost there just a few more steps" he said grabing her hand tightly going down the last flight of stairs about to make the turn " Alright its just around this corner and were home fr...." before he could finish his sentence all he saw was a group of zombies in front of the entrance after he moved Danniel back against the corner of the wall. "Did not see that coming"

(was Waiting for the others to post)

Danniel squeezed his tightly and if it wasn't covered in fur it would be sweating madly, "The air was moving with us... I couldn't smell them," she whimpered in apology and looked around the corner too. She leaned hard against Takahashi's side.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » H.O.T.D...SENIOR YEAR (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus