Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro frowned. "That can't be so great. I'll try to stay as long as I can." She smiled, trying to cheer him up.
He nodded again and started scratching Lucy's ears gain as he closed his eyes, resting his head on the top of the couch.

Kuro staied silnet, seeing that he was probly sleeping. She was fine with petting Suta in the silnce.
Kuro are you sure you should be telling him this or be staying here? Suta spoke in her mind and she nodded. "Yes, Suta it will be fine." She whispered.
"It's very interesting that you can talk to him," Archur said, his eyes still closed, "Anyways, do you want to do something?"

Kuro jumped slightly in suprise then looked at Archur. "Like what?"
"I don't know actually. You've had more human contact than I have. Unless you have any interest in playing video games, I can't think of anything."

"The last time a played a video game I kept losing to the comupter." Kuro let out a nevrous laugh, embarssed about that since she hadn't played a video game since she was ten.
"Heh, that's fine. If you don't want to play we don't have to, it's just an offer."

Kuro nodded. "It's fine with me, I don't mind it but you'll have to help me."
"Alright," he chuckled and stood. He walked over to the TV and turned on a game cube and put Super Smash Bros Melee in and handed Kuro a controller. He explained all the controls and started a game with her.

Kuro tried her best but somehow kept dying over and over again. "I told you I suck at games..." She chuckled lightly at how bad she was.
"It's fine," Archur reassured her, "I've had nothing to do for most of my life besides play these games, so I'm pretty good."

Kuro nodded. "All I'm good at is fighting and teaching others how to fight." Kuro shrugged.
"I can do both of those," Archur shrugged, "You wanna stop playing?"

Kuro shook her head and smiled. "Nah, it's alright."
"You sure," he started another game.

Kuro nodded. "I don't mind."
"Aright," the game started and he quickly knocked the AI out, leaving only him and Kuro. "You ready for this?"

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, best of luck." She hadn't a clue what he put in but still tried to do her best.
(It's still SSB)

It didn't take long for him to win, "Well, you tried. Is there anything else you want to do?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus