Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

(Sorry for the title, couldn't think of anything. ^^;)

A young looking girl with red bangs had swung on to a nearby branch of a tree just as some kind of humaniod creature. The creature had all sharp jagged teeth, with claws to match. It's skin was a mixture of reds, blues, and greens. It had the shape of a man well into his 20's but also had a long snake-like tail, with spikes at the end of it.

As for the girl in the tree she had blood red eyes, fangs it seemed, and smaller than the creature's claws. She had more of a human like body compared to the creature that seemed to be in battle with her. She had bright red bangs but the back part of her hair was black and ended at her back. She had pale skin. Somehow she also had a tail that was similar to a devils.

The creature rammed it's head into the tree, trying to konck the girl down. she did a fornt flip, landing on her feet behind the creature. It charged at her like a crazied beast on a rampage. The girl slide under the creature making it ram into a tree and break the tree into two.

The tree fell with a lound bang that would've caused attention if they were not deep into the heart of a forest that was marked unknown.
Archur followed the sound of conflict and spotted a very odd looking fight going on between a girl and a lizard man. Assuming the lizard man was his target, he quickly drew his two daggers, each two feet long and made of ebony. He charged at the creature and in a series of dance-like moves it fell to the ground, an X gouged into it's chest and a large gash in it's throat. After making sure it was dead, he ran up to the girl, "Are you..." he was about to say "okay" but saw that she was very off. She had a demon tail and fangs, not to mention red eyes. He gulped and continue his question, "Are you okay?"
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro nodded, her left eye shifted back to it's blue color along with her tail, fangs, and claws being gone. She was back in her normal state of being. But she still her one red eye, pale skin, and as for her K-9's they were slightly longer than most people. She walked over to wher her backpack had fallen off her shoulders and picked it up. She brushed some dirt off of it before swinging it on her right shoulder. "I didn't need any help. I could've taken that creature down myself." She said in a flat simple tone as she looked back at the man.
Archur looked at her a bit skeptically, "Really? Because I killed it in about thirty seconds whereas you were still fighting in the time it took me to get to you," the teen mocked.

Kuro rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and I can kill you in less than that, so if I were you I would watch what you say." She shot back, clearly annoyed. She had a Japanese and American across accent.
Archur ignored this and sighed, "What matters is that you're safe. Do you have anywhere to stay for the night?" he asked, putting his daggers away.

Kuro shook her head. "No, but I'll be fine." She had never had a home to stay in and she would never stay longer than she had too in one place.
"Are you sure? My cabin isn't too far away and it's well defended against whatever else might be chasing you. Just stay for the night and you can be on your way, alright? I'd feel really guilty later on if I just let you go."

Kuro raised an eyebrow at him. "Guitly? Are you serious? You have no clue who I am or what I am and yet you'd feel guitly if I turned down your offer?"
Archur rose his hands defensively, "Yes, I would. Is there something wrong with feeling bad about knowing there is a girl out here when I could have easily provided shelter?"

"It all depends on the girl. You never know who or what you could be getting yourself into. Now, if you'll excuse me, I mushn't be in one place for too long." Kuro fixed her bag to where it was on both shoulders and headed for the dircetion she was going before.
"It really doesn't matter to me," Archur shrugged and put a gentle hand on her shoulder, "Please?"

Kuro let out a sigh. "Just for the night. Don't tell anyone or it could get me killed or worse." She wasn't joking, if someone found out about where she was hidding and told her master he would most likely either get her killed or force her back to killing people with no reason.
"There's no one for me to tell. Since my parents died, I've been living in the family cabin alone," he guided her the direction he had come from in the first place. He had taken out his daggers again and was spinning them around his fingers.

"I never had a family..." Kuro mumbled under her breath, as quietly as possible. Soon a small gray dragon flew by, making Kuro extend her arm out. The dragon landed on her arm, as if it belonged to her.
"I'm sorry to hear that," Archur smiled sadly and then look at the dragon, a very startled look on his face, followed by one of fascination, "That is really cool!"

Kuro looked at the dragon. "His name is Suta, he isn't too friendly to anyone besides me." Suta breathed a small bit of dull blue fire, proving Kuro's point. He was protective over her since he had been around with her since she was ten, making him only seven.
"So, what's your name?" he asked, pulling his hand away from the dragon.

"Kuro Sakuranbo." She answered simply. Suta glared at the guy, like he was a threat towards Kuro. She patted his head. "Don't worry, Suta." She said to the dragon. But, Kuro... Suta spoke in her mind.
"Archur Fitliano, at your service," he gave a small bow as his cabin came into view. It was two stories tall with an iron fence around it and a small vegetable garden as well as several fruit trees and a few pigs wandering about.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus