Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP~

Bec Topic Starter

Here's a cookie and a curtsy for clicking on this topic! *Hands cookie*.

Alright! So I've just finished browsing through all the rules and what-not, and have finally decided to put a foot into the world of RP once more. I only have 1 character who is currently available to RP with, so creating/finding a good RP for him to fit in is... Well.. Rather difficult. I'll link you guys to his page so you get a detailed idea of what he's like. I have very few regulations about who I RP with, but here's a few for the folly of it anyway!-

1.) I would sincerely appreciate decent replies and proper grammar. Everyone makes spelling mistakes and suffers from writers block at some point in there lives, so all I'm asking is that you try your best to keep a 3-5 line minimum. The max is as much as you prefer- I love long replies, personally!
2.) I am not a young lass, so I am fine with things getting a little steamy/violent depending on how the RP goes- keeping in mind the RP repository rules, of course!
3.) Something I will not tolerate, however, is god-modding. No killing off my character without my permission. In retro-respect, I will not kill off yours. I fight in an open style which leaves it up to the other person to decide whether I hit them or not. As such, I would hope that people would not twist and abuse that privilege by making their character invincible.
4.) Cussing is allowed as long as it's within the rules. (Imaginative-word-cussing is rather fun, I might add!)
5.) What you saw above (the *Hands a cookie* thing) Is not how I actually RP my characters actions. I am literate, so I would reply something like; Amiki glances around wearily, whispering into the cold air, "Am I really alone...?". I would be gratified to those who RP in the same manner, as it is much easier for me to read ^^.
6.) Please understand.. I do have a life :'D As I would hope you do as well! I may not reply like a speedy bullet some days due to work overload, but I will try to do so as soon as I can!

Alrighty! Here's my character! --> http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=7125
Please reply with the characters you think would be a good match for him RP wise ^^ OR! Send me a link to an open RP you have that would allow him to join in.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Bec

Here's a cookie and a curtsy for clicking on this topic! *Hands cookie*.

Alright! So I've just finished browsing through all the rules and what-not, and have finally decided to put a foot into the world of RP once more. I only have 1 character who is currently available to RP with, so creating/finding a good RP for him to fit in is... Well.. Rather difficult. I'll link you guys to his page so you get a detailed idea of what he's like. I have very few regulations about who I RP with, but here's a few for the folly of it anyway!-

1.) I would sincerely appreciate decent replies and proper grammar. Everyone makes spelling mistakes and suffers from writers block at some point in there lives, so all I'm asking is that you try your best to keep a 3-5 line minimum. The max is as much as you prefer- I love long replies, personally!
2.) I am not a young lass, so I am fine with things getting a little steamy/violent depending on how the RP goes- keeping in mind the RP repository rules, of course!
3.) Something I will not tolerate, however, is god-modding. No killing off my character without my permission. In retro-respect, I will not kill off yours. I fight in an open style which leaves it up to the other person to decide whether I hit them or not. As such, I would hope that people would not twist and abuse that privilege by making their character invincible.
4.) Cussing is allowed as long as it's within the rules. (Imaginative-word-cussing is rather fun, I might add!)
5.) What you saw above (the *Hands a cookie* thing) Is not how I actually RP my characters actions. I am literate, so I would reply something like; Amiki glances around wearily, whispering into the cold air, "Am I really alone...?". I would be gratified to those who RP in the same manner, as it is much easier for me to read ^^.
6.) Please understand.. I do have a life :'D As I would hope you do as well! I may not reply like a speedy bullet some days due to work overload, but I will try to do so as soon as I can!

Alrighty! Here's my character! --> http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=7125
Please reply with the characters you think would be a good match for him RP wise ^^ OR! Send me a link to an open RP you have that would allow him to join in.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
Sanne Moderator

If I wasn't all tangled up already, I'd love to take you up on this! Alas, I've barely time to do much of anything (because I do everything at once, it seems <.<) so I'll have to pass. :(

Should your RP run into less public friendly directions, we'd very happily help you out and move the topic your RP happens in to a (private) group with the appropriate tags so you can keep going. :) Just send anyone of us a PM and we'll take care of it for you!

Good luck. <3
Bec Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
If I wasn't all tangled up already, I'd love to take you up on this! Alas, I've barely time to do much of anything (because I do everything at once, it seems <.<) so I'll have to pass. :(

Should your RP run into less public friendly directions, we'd very happily help you out and move the topic your RP happens in to a (private) group with the appropriate tags so you can keep going. :) Just send anyone of us a PM and we'll take care of it for you!

Good luck. <3

D'awww Thank you so much Sanne! ^_^
I would love to RP with you! I only do PG, PG-13 things though and I use the 'fade to black' method for when things get steamy.

I have a few characters I think might work with Shiro. My one, Karra, is a slave as well, so maybe that would be interesting? It all depends on what you are looking for. But please, PM me! :) I would love to figure something out with you and start an RP. He seems to be a very interesting character!
You know what, I think him and Raine would get along pretty well. Shes a bit crazy and daring, looking for adventure. I'll be it, shes seductive, but she likes danger more than anything! I'm all for a great story with a lot of fighting and even steamy stuff! Check out her profile and see if she seems interesting to you :)
Bec Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I would love to RP with you! I only do PG, PG-13 things though and I use the 'fade to black' method for when things get steamy.

I have a few characters I think might work with Shiro. My one, Karra, is a slave as well, so maybe that would be interesting? It all depends on what you are looking for. But please, PM me! :) I would love to figure something out with you and start an RP. He seems to be a very interesting character!

Oooo o.o Karra seems like she'd make a very good friend for Shiro, since he loves looking after people in his own goofy way ^^. Send me a message on here if you'd like to try and figure an RP out! :3 Thanks for replying~
Bec Topic Starter

reeno-alchemist wrote:
You know what, I think him and Raine would get along pretty well. Shes a bit crazy and daring, looking for adventure. I'll be it, shes seductive, but she likes danger more than anything! I'm all for a great story with a lot of fighting and even steamy stuff! Check out her profile and see if she seems interesting to you :)

Hohoho! Seems like a very daring gal you've got there! I think these two would have some unique chemistry, if anything xD. Send me a message if you'd like to start up an RP! Thank for taking the time to reply as well!
How does the Realm of Dragons sound? Something vast, deep in plot, pleanty of trouble to get in to. While I may not always have the best lines out there, I do try to provide what is needed to proceed in the story.
Interested?
Bec Topic Starter

Drayle88 wrote:
How does the Realm of Dragons sound? Something vast, deep in plot, pleanty of trouble to get in to. While I may not always have the best lines out there, I do try to provide what is needed to proceed in the story.
Interested?

Very ^_^. Would you mind sending a link my way? This is a group, correct?
I am thinking of bringing here this cute, childish, naive character of mine, she's rather ill, but very happy-go-lucky type, loves adventure and the like. I could see them getting involved somehow, and another char of mine (usually portraying her brother), would be like 'ohh gosh, this won't be any good *tags along anyways*'. She probably runs away from home on some obscure quest or the like.
Tamagakure

...It seems all the early birds have beaten me to this worm. Just my luck, as always.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus