Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Whisperer (Open)

The Serpentmasters (played by Minerva)

((Oh, yikes! As long as we dont totally ditch you, do you mind us taking a few extra posts here and there? to keep things rolling?))

((okay! I try to avoid having to control a chara I don't know. Maybe zento can get to tell his long story lol, old long winded dragon. See you soon! Pen's post, now.))

((OKAY GUYS, Me and Pen talked and since the ball's going kinda more in my court for Zento's home world, I made a new thread. I guess Pen can decide whether she wants to post here for a few more turns, or if she wants to move the RP over there. I've got an OOC rules post up, as well as about to post what will be the introduction to that thread. I know the OOC post is HUGE but it's mostly just... posting order rules, etiquette, and stuff about the world. =) No more huge OOC blocks I swear.))
Lidia Foster (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

((Went ahead and posted in the other forum. Sorry about the delay--my schedule is going to be all over the place as I adjust to teaching full time and getting my feet under me. Of course, it probably doesn't help either that I'm training a puppy...I never do anything by halves. -.- Thanks all for your patience!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Whisperer (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus