Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Song, Go!

Gab

Meh, figured I should be more chatty and idk if this has already been done, and if it is, sorry for copying it...

Anyways, I just wanna find some more songs to listen to and figured this would be a good way to get to know some more people

So what's your favorite song? I personally don't really have a favorite, though I have recently been listening to
these songs

alot recently (along with so many more songs haha)
Orrik_Zynn

sduysbvagwtre.v *hisses* hehehehehe XD Madam Macabre...you listen to her music too!

*takes a deep breath* ok, so im jus gonna copy & paste my pandora playlist's

Volbeat Radio
Rock 2017 Radio
Disturbed Radio
Alice In Chains Radio
System Of A Down Radio
Slayer Radio
Motley Crue Radio
Alesana Radio
Sleeping With Sirens Radio
My Chemical Romance Radio
Five Finger Death Punch Radio
10 Years Radio
Nickelback Radio
Aerosmith Radio
A Day To Remember radio
Evanescence Radio
Black Veil Brides Radio

hahaha i have a few i listen to more than others but love them all!
Gab Topic Starter

Orrik_Zynn wrote:
sduysbvagwtre.v *hisses* hehehehehe XD Madam Macabre...you listen to her music too!

*takes a deep breath* ok, so im jus gonna copy & paste my pandora playlist's

Volbeat Radio
Rock 2017 Radio
Disturbed Radio
Alice In Chains Radio
System Of A Down Radio
Slayer Radio
Motley Crue Radio
Alesana Radio
Sleeping With Sirens Radio
My Chemical Romance Radio
Five Finger Death Punch Radio
10 Years Radio
Nickelback Radio
Aerosmith Radio
A Day To Remember radio
Evanescence Radio
Black Veil Brides Radio

hahaha i have a few i listen to more than others but love them all!

Haha, yeah I love Madame Macabre music! It's so amazing! Hmmmm.... I'll look those artists up on youtube...
Orrik_Zynn

yeah well i add variety to my pandora stations so not all of what i listen to is visible there~

Check out my profile (i changed it a ton and now i have a Madam Macabre song on it so take a look its worth it!)

a few more bands/artists i listen to are

Green day
3 days grace
3 doors down
Bon Jovi
Seether
Nine inch nails
Breaking Benjamin
21 pilots

(Rock 2017 Radio plays a random variety of modern rock)
Gab Topic Starter

Ahhhhhh, I love the song on your profile!!!!! I've listened to it tons of times before!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!! *jots down the names of the bands/artists listed*
Orrik_Zynn

Gab wrote:
Ahhhhhh, I love the song on your profile!!!!! I've listened to it tons of times before!!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!! *jots down the names of the bands/artists listed*

you know my list of music will go on forever right?

Daughtry
The Fray
Nirvana
Marilyn Manson
Imagine dragons
Foo fighters
Led zeppelin
AC/DC
Kiss
Red hot chili peppers
Metallica
Panic at the disco
(the last you know of but i still have to mention them)
Orrik_Zynn

oh and a few more

Paramore
The pretty reckless
arctic monkeys
Gab Topic Starter

XD my list of songs goes on pretty much forever too haha. If you go on my profile, it has a link to the youtube playlist of music I listen too... there are a lot of songs and I am forever adding to it haha
Orrik_Zynn

can you guess my profile pic?

(btw i love yours Cheshire cat~!)
Orrik_Zynn

more music

guns n roses
Rob Zombie

(running on fumes because i can't remember all that i listen to off the top of my head)
Gab Topic Starter

Hehe, thanks! I love Alice In Wonderland! Also, my guess is Marilyn Manson for your profile pic though I'm not too sure haha
Orrik_Zynn

hah correct you are (god i love his style *melts into chair*) i also love alice in wonderland (Ceshokiesh duh...he's my favorite character)
Orrik_Zynn

more music

Pierce the veil
(will type whatever plays on my pandora because i'm listening to it now)
Gab Topic Starter

Oh wow, I got it right! Awesome! Also, I could kinda tell you liked Alice in Wonderlad (Chessie's an interesting character :P)
BossMcFloss

Gab Topic Starter

Pffff, best song ever 10 outta 10 XD
Orrik_Zynn

Gab wrote:

Pffff, best song ever 10 outta 10 XD

oh gods! *dies of laughter*

more music from me...

Ima kitty cat song

also Animeme rap battles and ASDF (so funny but 18+ content so watch at your own risk!)
Orrik_Zynn

ok so one of my Rp partners sent this and i watched it and woke my entire house up laughing at 1:00am

Extremely funny and cute Do not watch if you are allergic to adorableness!
Beard Lust!

While I don't listen to it often, and generally prefer alternative and rock... really, I like everything but gangster rap, this song has never failed to make me giggle if I'm feeling down.

I listen to a lot of video game music also; Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Crisis Core, Distant Worlds, Legend of Zelda, Blood Omen series, Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines and Redemption. Good stuff.
Orrik_Zynn

DarkonDreams wrote:
Beard Lust!

While I don't listen to it often, and generally prefer alternative and rock... really, I like everything but gangster rap, this song has never failed to make me giggle if I'm feeling down.

I listen to a lot of video game music also; Final Fantasy 7 and 8, Crisis Core, Distant Worlds, Legend of Zelda, Blood Omen series, Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines and Redemption. Good stuff.

you sound a lot like me...wow...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Song, Go!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus