Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Song, Go!

Gab Topic Starter

Lol, those songs are awesomely funny XD
I'm pretty much addicted to Coldplay, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, and a little Paramore.
Gab Topic Starter

Ooooo, I love Imagine Dragons!
Right now, it's this:

Barbie - On top of the world
Ilmarinen Moderator

I like metal. My main jam is folk metal, but I'm sort of drifting towards pure folk in that regard, mostly medieval (Corvus Corax, Stille Volk, Hedningarna). I love bands like Wardruna, Ensiferum, Tyr, etc. I also listen to black metal, but I'm picky. I love Immortal and Bathory. Doom and stoner metal are also great and while I'm not a huge thrash fan, I can appreciate it. Death metal, eh, it's alright and I know it's a staple of the genre, but it's usually not for me. And of course, you can't say no to true heavy metal, both classic and modern. My guilty pleasure is industrial music. :B

And because the thread title indicates I should post an actual song ... here's a Bathory song I am obsessed with right now.

... and my overall favorite song, Black Lake Nidstång by Agalloch.

Gab wrote:
Ooooo, I love Imagine Dragons!

:)
My list of favourite songs is always changing, but the last song I listened to was Drunken Whaler from Dishonored.

Edit: yo if you like melodic death metal with violins in it check out Ne Obliviscaris
Gab Topic Starter

Oooo, so many interesting lists haha! Just know that I'm taking note of everything to listen to at some point! ^u^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite Song, Go!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus