Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Personal Writing Exercise

Kirasha Topic Starter

Fiebs wrote:
Kirasha wrote:
Fiebs wrote:
I'd love to see your take on any of mine.

Zero / Heylel / Creep / Daxx

I'm gonna do one of urs after I finish this post!

For Zero:
Scarred visage did nothing to mar this man’s beauty. Hot Cuban blood pumped through his veins and maybe just a little bit extra. Dark hair and spiced flavored skin completed the long, dark, and handsome look. Tall was an understatement for one of his kind. He was a slender sort, more lithe and narrow than he was broad. Was that a hint of divinity in him or maybe something darker? It was hard to tell, but seafoam eyes had a story to tell, but not one he’d tell to you.

THAT'S GOING ON HIS SITE <3

Astraeus
He stands before the throne, looks God in the eye and roars; war is writ on his body and fire sings in his blood, his smile is lightning, teeth cutting. Massacre grins and curls it toes behind a predatory gaze; he is seething, ash-black, every man, woman and child who stared into the sun and vowed to cut those down who stood between them and glory.

This great! And I'm glad you like it enough to put it there :D
Hasani (played anonymously)

Thank you so much :)
Chenko (played anonymously)

Kirasha wrote:
Chenko wrote:
I'll throw this one in for you. xD

Wolfish demeanor with an even darker stare, smile was wrought with sharp teeth that could make one meet their despair. The only thing fouler might be his attitude, lewd, suggestive, vulgar, and crude, just a few words to describe this doggish man. Smelling of whiskey but never quite drunk, his immortality leaving him without that decadent buzz. Flesh and blood sought after in lust, never quite satiating his thirst. The only thing delicate was the flower on his back, but touch one of this petals and you might have a finger or two missing in that foolish chance. Dark and menacing permeated his aura, will you be brave enough to weather his storm?

This one was a bit easier since I've had IC contact with him LOL

Well this is going on his shiny new website. < 3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Personal Writing Exercise

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus