Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Samantha (played anonymously)

Sam walked quietly through the grocery store, careful not to make any noise. She was very alert, listening for anything that might be a threat. She walked in the direction of the break room, following the sound of screams.

rolled 1d20 and got 6
Does she hear Winter

Despite her attempts to be attentive, the ruckus coming from the break room is enough to distract Sam so she does not hear Winter follow her through the open door.
Wyatt Clark (played anonymously) Topic Starter

He started making a pile of chairs to hide under, but there wasn't enough for more fortifications. He started screaming more and screaming "Help, someone help, oh dear god this is the end!"
Winter (played by Crimson-Hood)

Winter panicked hearing the screams of Wyatt. She quickly headed to the break room.

He climbed into a cabinet quickly, realizing that he could.

Sam reached the door and tried to open it but it was locked. She pressed her ear against the door and jumped back when she heard the man's loud shouts. Sighing, the women banged her fist against the door. "Hey. Open up. I'm not gonna hurt ya." she shouted loudly.

Despite Samantha's words, he climbed into the cabinet and stayed as quiet as he could, breathing heavily.

Winter stood behind same,she tried to use a casual voice so she wouldn't frighten Sam. "Do ya think..We should try busting the door down..?"

Wyatt was still in the cabinet, and started muttering softly "Oh dear god please don't do this."

The sudden lack of screams confused Sam so she pressed her ear to the door, trying to hear if he was still there. She heard his heavy breathing. Before she could react she heard a voice behind her.

Her instincts kicked in and she whirled around, shoving her pistol in the direction of the voice. She held the gun to Winter's head, her eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" she said loudly.

He heard the people outside, which cause him more distress. He started muttering in a voice close to normal talking.

Winter took a deep breath before thinking. She was trying to chose her words very careful.

"My name is Winter. I saw an S.O.S from here so I came to help. I was looking through a window when I heard I loud noise from the front entrance. You should be careful where you point that thing.." She looked up at the gun to her head.

rolled 5d6 and got 13

*a

rolled 1d10 and got 9
He tries to resist the fear.

He keeps muttering all the same.

Sam was still suspicious of Winter but she lowered her gun anyway. "Next time, don't sneak up on me. I coulda killed ya." she said, her accent getting even thicker as she got nervous. "And yeah, we ought ta bust that door down. Step back." she said, taking a few steps back and pointing her pistol at the door.

She pulled the trigger twice and the lock broke. She rushed forward and kicked the door with her boot, trying to open it.

Wyatt became suddenly silent, terrified what would happen if they found which cabinet he was in.

Winter watched the girl half amazed and half afraid. "S-Sorry about that.." She noted to herself too be extra careful around Sam.

He quietly tapped S.O.S again.

Sam shrugged in response and walked into the room. She was not really mad at Winter. She was too relieved to have found another survivor to be mad at her. Still, she had more important things to worry about now, like finding this man.

She looked around the room trying to see where he could have gone. "Stop hidden, we aint gonna hurt ya." she said as she walked around trying to find him.

rolled 1d20 and got 3
Does she hear Wyatt

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus