Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Samantha (played anonymously)

Sam quickly pulled her backpack off her shoulders and shoved the gun inside it. She put the bag back on and held up her hands to show that they were empty.

She shook her head. "Those things aint cannibals. I shot one of dem tings six times and 'e didn't even flinch. Dey, aint human."
Wyatt Clark (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Answer my questions please." He became more concerned, these damages would cost a lot to clean up.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I 'avent seen my parents in years and I 'ave a gun cause I don't wanna die." she said, trying avoid the question. She had no reason to trust these people and she was not about to tell them the truth.

"That isn't any excuse, get out of my store!"

"This must be a prank of some sort, probably by Catherine."
Winter (played by Crimson-Hood)

Winter narrowed her eyes. "Do you really think that's the best idea? I mean we did just find you hiding in a cabinet. Trust me this isn't a prank."

"Unless you help me repair the doors and rig deadfall traps, get out!"

She narrowed her eyes. "Fine. 'ave a fun time fighting off da cannibals with yer amazing hiding skills." she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"So you'll repair the doors?"

Winter sighed annoyed. "Oh man I've never wanted to kill a guy so bad before. I'll help you repair your stupid doors."

"You can get tools and supplies in the supply closet, get on it." He went to the canned food isle.

She laughed at Winter's comment and nodded. "Fine I'll help" she said before following Wyatt.

Winter puffed up her cheeks annoyed and angrily mumbled her way to the closet.

"The supply closet is near the cash registers, not this way." He continued going towards the canned food isle.

Winter changed her course toward the registers.

He opened a bunch of cans and poured out their contents. Then he went to the isle for knitting supplies.

She shrugged and followed Winter towards the register.

He took a bunch of string, then went to the front of the store.

Winter opened the supply closest door and searched around looking for the tool kit.

He tied a long strand of string from wall to wall in front of where the door used to be.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus