Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Wyatt Clark (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Wyatt raised his shovel threateningly. "Sir, please go away!" Upon further inspection, blood was pouring out several bite marked wounds on the arm and torso.

Wyatt retreated inside, confused.

"Someone's outside, their bleeding heavily." Wyatt announced.
Samantha (played anonymously)

Sam followed Winter over to the lock. She immediately bent down, shutting one eye to look at it closely. There was no way that they could repair the lock, since the bullet had cut through the metal but they could probably replace it.

Sam stood back up and walked over to Wyatt, hopefully he would know where she could find a lock. She heard what he said and walked towards the figure, immediately seeing the bite mark. She drew her pistol, aiming at the figure. She pulled the trigger once and the bullet hit his shoulder but this had no effect on the figure, who continued to lumber forward. She aimed again, this time for the head. Her shot hit and it dropped to the ground, dead.

"What the hell, why did you do that?"
Winter (played by Crimson-Hood)

Winter looked up Wyatt. "That wasn't human. At least not anymore.."

"Wat do ya mean? It was one of dem" she said, without turning to look at Wyatt. She squinted outside, trying to see if anymore of them were approaching. "Winter's right. Dat ting woulda killed us."

"What do you mean, we should've just called help!"

"Why call for help when we could've just saved ourselves right here and now?" Winter raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"That man needed medical attention, the people or things on the radio attacked him!"

"Medical attention won't help. Look I don't know what is going on but if someone gets bit by one of those things they will attack too. I've seen it with my own eye."

"Der aint anyone to 'elp him" She said, turning to face Wyatt, pistol still in hand. " 'e was already one of dem, we couldn't 'ave helped 'im."

*eyes

"That's just crazy, things like that only come from horror movies."

"You realize some horror movies are based off real events? Maybe this is the same type of deal."

She nodded her head in agreement. "Maybe. It don't matter too me. We just gotta figure out a way to survive dis insanity."

"I don't think your being entirely logical, I can't recall any horror movies I've seen based off true events."

"Or maybe I haven't seen a lot of horror movies."

Winter sighed. "I think it's the latter. I watch a lot of crime shows so. Yes there are horror movies based on real events. Anyway. We should probably repair the lock before more get in."

"Either way, It's a good idea."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP in progress

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus