Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The realm of pain

Adrian colisseus (played by AdriansXshadow) Topic Starter

-A pounding of hooves filled the air in the distance and the sound of falling tree's filled the air all soldiers ceased marching and a silence took over the land-

"The champion of Dis comes forth."

-A knight dressed in armor made from bone and etched with runes rode out of the swamps upon a flaming horse-

"A power has come to Arsentia. Osipius no longer holds power here."

-Adrian snarled and stepped forward-

"The tainted have never accepted Osipius as their deity but you dare to lie to his champion?"

-The knight hopped from his horse and the horse morphed into a fiery sword which the champion of Dis grasped firmly-

"Cerius has come to restore peace and order to these lands. We accept her with open arms."
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin snarled, teeth gritted in rage of the daring of his enemies.

" Stay here brother..."

Sin let go of Adrians hand, charging towards the knight, unaware of what the runes would do. He yowled, lunging at the knight, his dagger ready.

" I Will show you Hell!!"

Sin's eye blazed violently across the planes of his face, bathing it in an unholy light as he swung at the damned.

-The knight reached forward grabbing sin by the throat-

"Your magic is an abomination to us."

-The runes began burning into Sins neck Adrian took a step forward and a group of centurions stepped in front of Adrian-

"For Millenia we have been here fighting and slaughtering both brothers and enemies alike pain is all we know and magic is all we have. Osipius damned us and now Cerius will free us and we will slay any that deny us this right."

-The knights grip tightened and Adrians hands trembled in rage-

"Osipius was not to blame for your damnation it is the Gods you embrace that placed you here."

-Adrian spartan kicked one of the centurions into the group sending them flying like bowling pins a dark mist poured from his chest-

"Your magic is ancient oh champion and your runes are as old as the magic in my veins but Osipius is strong here ever more. You will learn your place. As will all the tainted."
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin emitted a wailing cry, his neck burning. Blood welled from his mouth and fell down his pale face. Sin's demon eye flashed violently, blazing. Sin curved his dagger hand back and aimed it for the knights vision slit.

With his other hand, Sin tried to free himself, relying on the strength of his demon form as he wailed and cried out in agony.

-Adrian flew into a rage and lunged at the knight blood swirling around them both Adrian began to scream in agony as the symbols tore and ate at his magic that was keeping him together the last of the runes faded and the armor was sliced away revealing a mutilated corpse of what was once Adrians closest friend-

" My friends have turned against me.."

-Adrian snarled as the champion dropped Sin A blood avatar catching him Adrian however was busy strangling the champion with his own intestines he began to scream-

"I TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE MY BROTHER I WOULD HAVE BLED FOR YOU!!"

-Adrian began tearing the head of the champion from his shoulders roaring in anger-

"FOR BETRAYAL OF LORD OSIPIUS I CONDEMN YOU TO THE VOID!!!!!"
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin coughed, not returning to his feet. The pain had sent flashbacks jolting through his deadened conscious like bursts of electricity and the demon eye burned down to a lower intensity. He remembered it all.

Even last second of pain and misery

Of betrayal and rage.

It was so fresh in his mind, the visions like those of the moment.

Sin faintly felt the burning in his neck and he heard to screaming of Adrian.

" it.....hurts doesn't it..

Brother....

To think that....

You could trust them....."

-Adrian held the head of his friend as he looked upon Sins pained form not a single emotion came to his eyes for he had seen this all too many times-

"This is what the realm offers."

-Adrians eyes remained locked with Sins his face unyielding of sadness though his tone was dark and bleak-

"These endless realms though they are my home from every swamp to every blood soaked canyon they give me nothing but pain and misery and in return I am granted power unlike any have seen."

-Adrian fell to his knee's as a great pain over took him and he began to twitch and phase in and out-

"But as powerful as I am... I am not like Lord Osipius.. I am able to die.."

-Adrian felt his magic weakening a legion of warriors rose from the muck and blood and began to battle the other damned around them-

"Lord Osipius grant me strength.."

-Adrian began to pray as the darkness in his chest began to slow its movement-
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin reached out a bandaged hand, and he rested it on Adrians chest. Sin channeled the blood from his remaining aura into Adrian. His demon eye dimmed continuously while he did this, but he continued anyways.

" I can be your brother..."

Sin gave Adrian his strength, the aura taking physical pain away. The runes on Sin's neck stared to fade, the pain dulling.

" You can't loose here...."

The demon eye was hardly a candle light now, and Sin's head started to fall.

-Adrian coughed up black blood as he grasped the hand of Sin feeling him attempting to help he chuckled and coughed in agony as he looked up at the night sky-

"I have lived many centuries and seen much combat.. But never have I been the casualty of war.."

-He sensed Lord Osipius near him and his eyes went a pure white-

"You've all choosen the wrong masters dont you see?"

-Adrian rose an immense dark power flowed from him healing both his wounds and Sin's he then faced the legions of damned souls converging on their location-

"You're all witches and heretics, the same as us. You know what they do to witches don't you?"

-He pointed the champion of Cerius-

"What do you think they'll do with you when there is no one left to burn?"

-Adrian raised his hand and his mouth fell agape a loud piercing screech echoed across the land as Osipius's power began to flow even stronger through his chosen champion-

"Lies of the weak and beacons for the deluded."

-Blood began to rain from the sky piercing the damned as if they were bullet the legions fell to their knee's and begged for mercy Adrian snarled-

"Mercy?"

-Adrian clenched his fist the blood began to rain even harder-

"In my eyes there is no mercy that can be found."
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin grunted, exhausted, but no longer injured. He staggered to his feet, his eye still dim. He had felt it...

The power that Adrian called his lord, his god.

Lord Osipius....

That terrible power...

He loved it in a way he couldn't explain...

Sin coughed, then stood beside Adrian, smiling.

" May I show them the wraith of our Lord?"

-Adrian smiled and nodded-

"Show them the wrath of Osipius."

-Adrian placed his hand on Sins shoulder allowing Osipius's power to flow through them both Osipius's voice echoed in Sins head-

"And so my champion has chosen another for my ranks. Show the unfaithful my wrath."

-A great power emanated from them both and blood rose from the battlefield swirling around them both a darkness began to flood around them-
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

Sin flexed his shoulders, his demon eye alight once again as he charged headfirst into the ranks, his blood aura swelling behind him as he took lives in the most heinous and brutal ways, with his daggers, teeth and hands.

" Burn unfaithful scum!"

He washed the blood over the damned, the blood burning and choking them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The realm of pain

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus