Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » free arts (closing)

illantis Topic Starter

:)
Zhouken Taishin wrote:
If you are still doing this I would love to see other people's renditions of Zhouken.
tumblr_omgp5un3Vt1vaugl7o1_1280.jpg
Dylan (played by Tysoku)

Hiiiiiiiii, please do my character if you get around to it, i would really appreciate it=^~^=
Lone_Otaku

I don't want art, but I saw a lot of DAI stuff there, just want to say, your tarot cards are amazing and love the Toadquisitor.
Riks (played anonymously)

I sent you a PM, but if you're not wanting to trade then...
2afdb16b3d5143a9feaad0116b07a778c4e7a6583a44edac128b8421c8603007.jpg
illantis Topic Starter

Lone_Otaku wrote:
I don't want art, but I saw a lot of DAI stuff there, just want to say, your tarot cards are amazing and love the Toadquisitor.

Wow, thanks, that really means a lot :')
Jian Ya (played by Maelstrom)

If he catches your interest, feel free to take a crack at him.
illantis Topic Starter

Brolin wrote:
Super charitable! Feel free to use Brollie as a subject if you'd like.
Here ya go!
tumblr_omsh4qEISO1vaugl7o1_r1_1280.jpg
Grandpa (played anonymously)

"Ever drawn an ornery old coot before? Well Grandpa thinks it's about dadgum time! An' you got's some @#$%in' good arts up in this @#$% so I'mma gone bet Grandpa's wrinkly ol' hide'll look DANDY in this here stylin's yessiree!"
illantis Topic Starter

Side note: If I made/make art for you and you don't give me some indication that you've seen it, I'm PM it to you after a reasonable amount of time.
Asroc

Any of my muses, please?
Tron (played by Sweetyceltic)

Can I get one of tron with his toung out.. its neon green like the markings
I do not have any reference art for you to use, but I have a very detailed description if that will suffice. I couldn't check your link to your art, but I'd still be interested to see what you do with him. I'll put his description below.

He stands at 5'6" with long black hair that ends in gold tips, and crimson red eyes, wearing a raven black chest plate that has silver filigree embroidered into it, with a long sleeve silk shirt underneath. His cloak seems like it's made from the shadow's themselves, and when he pulls the hood up, his face is completely shrouded in darkness. He wears black silk pants, with black leather boots that come up to his knees and folded down with dragons embroidered in gold on the fold-down parts. He has a sword on each hip. The sword on his left hip has an ivory pommel with an emerald encrusted into the pommel, and a silver cross guard. The sheath is ivory as well, with silver embroidery in a crisscross pattern from end to end, with emeralds in the sections between the crisscrosses. The sword on his right hip has an onyx pommel with a ruby encrusted into the pommel, and a gold cross guard. The sheath is onyx as well, with gold embroidery in a crisscross pattern from end to end, with rubies in the sections between the crisscrosses. He has two necklaces. One is a small heart locket made of gold, and the other is a platinum pendant with a staff and a mace crossed together, a sword standing on point between them. He has several rings, one of which looks like a wedding band, and another with the staff/mace/sword symbol as does his necklace.
Prosper Thomas (played anonymously)

Well, Prosper would look super cute in your style, I bet.
Prosper is distiguished by his strong nose, his dreads, and usually calm-mild expression.... not to mention is day suits and fancy shoes. I have two pictures of him to use for ref. He is a sweet bean.

Also, Dragon Age is A+. I know you are a person of substance.
illantis Topic Starter

Prosper Thomas wrote:
Well, Prosper would look super cute in your style, I bet.
Prosper is distiguished by his strong nose, his dreads, and usually calm-mild expression.... not to mention is day suits and fancy shoes. I have two pictures of him to use for ref. He is a sweet bean.

Also, Dragon Age is A+. I know you are a person of substance.

Prosper has excellent fashion sense, but why would I draw clothes when I could draw... this? ;)
Exam time has started and I don't think I'll get a chance to finish completely, so here what I've got.

tumblr_oo8jcmujr81vaugl7o1_1280.jpg
Perhaps my Lunar? Her appearance description is the page titled 'Helpless' with a few images
illantis Topic Starter

Hey guys, I'm done with uni exams and i'm open again.
Lumo (played anonymously)

Still here if you want to give it a try~
Alekstranza Selwyn (played by Guardian_Girl)

I would love a picture if you're interested and willing.
illantis Topic Starter

Lumo wrote:
I gave him a try!
c3pJ6z5.jpg
Lumo (played anonymously)

illantis wrote:
Lumo wrote:
I gave him a try!
c3pJ6z5.jpg

He looks so fluffy <3 Cute little thing~ Thank you :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » free arts (closing)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus