Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » free arts (closing)

Oooooo, can I pretty please have one of either Ren or Jacquelynn?
id asked for Tron a bit back and sincethen i moved in into my Others tab in this set of chars.
Lovely pieces.
Is this still open? :)
If so I'd love one ^^
Crystalflame

could you draw my Ivanna character but instead of white skin can you draw her as an African American?
illantis Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Lovely pieces.
Is this still open? :)
If so I'd love one ^^

Coming right up!
jjkXka9.png
Eli (played anonymously)

Your art isn't garbage! It's worlds better than what I can do. I would be thrilled if you drew Eli!
Eli Fox (played by Griffin)

Eli wrote:
Your art isn't garbage! It's worlds better than what I can do. I would be thrilled if you drew Eli!

Yeah, Draw Eli! (I'm laughing at the same name)
illantis Topic Starter

Eli wrote:

My tablet has gone missing (I blame my sister's obsessive tidying), so I'll post this WIP here for now.
kvasZME.jpg
Eli (played anonymously)

illantis wrote:
Eli wrote:

My tablet has gone missing (I blame my sister's obsessive tidying), so I'll post this WIP here for now.
kvasZME.jpg

Ahmg, that already looks incredible ;.; Holy crap thank you so much!
Cool drawings so far
Jake (played by DreamFoxAJ)

Could you posiblly draw jake? PM me if you need desripstion
Crystalflame

If you could draw Ivanna and Serena please? I'm new on the link thing so you should probably just click on them from my profile.
Syrvas Vhen (played by De_umbra_nocere)

Syrvas is one of my favorite characters so far and your art looks wonderful, maybe you could draw him? I'd love to see your impression of my dalish outcast~
illantis Topic Starter

Syrvas Vhen wrote:
Syrvas is one of my favorite characters so far and your art looks wonderful, maybe you could draw him? I'd love to see your impression of my dalish outcast~

Sure!
tumblr_ordbjmFiqw1vaugl7o1_r1_1280.png

@technotronic I'm still working on Eli :) quick progress pic

I'm also selling some designs I don't use!
Nazli (played by Banshee)

Your art is pretty good I think! I would maybe throw money your way for a commission if I had some to spare. Sadly I don't. Either way it's incredibly generous of you to do freebies. But don't let it become a chore, doing stuff for free!

If the mood strikes. Draw Nazli here. There are a few references you can use on his profile, written and visual.
Syrvas Vhen (played by De_umbra_nocere)

illantis wrote:
Syrvas Vhen wrote:

Sure!

He looks wonderful! Thanks so much :)

Eli (played anonymously)

illantis wrote:
Syrvas Vhen wrote:

Sure!

Awesome ^^ Can't wait to see it!
Cassandra Doubtfire (played by SpectersBreath)

Hello, if your still doing this, I'd like it if you could draw Cassandra please? I'm not one that does this often, but I saw your art and wanted to see Cassandra drawn by you! Good job btw!
could you do this character?
illantis Topic Starter

Hi guys, I'm closing this up for now to work on my own art stuff. The last thing I'm going to do for free is finish up a drawing for Technotronic. Thanks to everyone who posted; it was nice drawing and looking through all your characters!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » free arts (closing)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus