Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space station 209B

Perseus MARK II (played by Doctor_Dredd)

[Space ship RP - Current planets inhabited are Earth, Venus, Mars, and Saturn. Setting: A way out from Mars' surface, an aid space station for travelers' supplies and whatnot] It was quiet out here... The station sat out near Mars, only there for transmissions and information. Perseus was of course the only one manning it because he had the patience to. Ships would board and get supplies only to be off again in a snap.. Boring as it was, the android had to make a living, so most of the time he just read. Mainly Mangas. He was a Martian himself, so he wasn't far from home so to speak.
Takahashi Akimitsu (played by Prince-Dono)

"GOD DAMMIT!!!!!" Ace screaming at himself while his ships left wing is on fire " You have got to be kidding me with this....computer give me the nears landing station".
"Certainly sir" the computer says with its voice crackling " There is a no landing station for the next 30 miles".
"Of course there isn't....just my luck" Ace said with a smile on his face trying to pull the ship up while avoiding very rock he could." O.K. how about-
"Although sir" cutting Ace off " there is a transmission station half a mile away".
"That'll do just fine" with a even bigger smile on his face." O.K. I see it.... now comes the hard part" looking at his now flaming wing.
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising)

(Are you going to post in H.O.T.D?)

Althalos was just pulling into the station himself himself when he saw the other ship flaming. He pulled his as close to the flaming one as he dared before signaling him over radio, "Captain, do need any help getting to the station?" he asked, concerned.
His own ship was in rough condition but at least it wasn't on fire. It resembled an old sailing ship, but rather than real sail, it had solar sails that folded out like a fan on each mast, it's metal hull was painted like wood, it had ailerons similar to that of a blimp going along the sides and a sleek glass dome just high enough over the deck that a seven foot tall person could walk, if not without a bit of trouble.
Perseus MARK II (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Perseus noted two ships approaching on the radar. "Owner of the damaged ship, please dock first. I'll be in the docking area to assist you shortly. As for the other, please don't dock until i've given you clearance. Thank you." He then opened the docking door, went down to the airlock, and looked out, waiting for the first ship to enter. [Explain H.O.T.D please??]

(Just an RP he started that I'm partaking in)

"Yes sir," Althalos replied and pulle up and away from te docking station to wait until he was given clearance.

(Ace is just a nickname)
Two transmissions came in one coming from a ship that actually looked like a ship "Captain huh...now that has a little ring to it haha, hell of a ship I give him that much" Ace looking towards the ship in amaze. The second coming from the Transmission Station "Computer patch me into communications"
"Certainly sir....you are throught"
"This is....Captain Ace preparing to land in your station and when I do I would appreciate a fire extinguisher to be with you"
Ace drops his goggles on his eyes seeing the gates open up for him knowing this might be a little bit of a hot landing.
The ship drops to the planets floor just hovering above it, Ace pulls back on the steering wheel as hard as humanely possible waiting for the right time. The ship less then a hundred feet away Ace grabs the emergency break and it jerks forward and back into his seat with the ship moving into the station, but not without it sliding on its floor with sparks making the already flaming fire worst.

Perseus closed the gates of the boarding dock quickly before speaking to the other person. "Allow me to extinguish the ship before letting you board, it will prevent spreading." Once it was safe to breathe in the area, Perseus opened the airlock and walked into the room, picking up an extinguisher and putting out the fire quickly with the assistance of repair droids. "Alright.. Captain Ace, please follow me into the airlock, make yourself comfortable. I'll reopen the docking door and allow the other inside." He said, walking back into the airlock room with his hand on the button.

Ace gets out of the ship looking at the android that just called him captain and it took him a second to remember that he was a captain "Captain....right yes that's who am captain ace". He jumps off of his ship noticing his messenger bag wasn't with him he jumps back on the shop looking where he sat moving everything out of his way just to find this bag and when he finds it he holds it as if it was a women he hasn't seen in years.
He puts the bag around his head on his shoulder while telling the aneroid "Who's coming in after me??"

"The other ship that spoke to you... My communication systems are a bit more advanced than normal supply ships. I can tap into multiple communications at once. " He cleared his throat, and without pressing any buttons or anything like that, spoke. "You can enter now. The airlock will reopen when the docking doors close and then you may come into the lounge. I must ask you both, Captain Ace and the other, to only be in the bathroom, lobby, and concessions areas of the ship as other parts are personnel only, due to safety of you and the ship itself. Thank you. Any supply requests will be taken up with me. I am Perseus MK2, a service android programmed to act like a human. Therefore I can take up any job necessary, for example I run the entire ship here alone. Engine fixes, programming, and piloting are all done by me. Again, enjoy your stay and thank you for choosing Starcraft supplying industries."

"Thank you very much," Althalos said and hit a button. The solar sails all folded up like fans and the masts all collapsed down telescopically so that the ship would fit. Once inside of the air lock, the glass dome on top of the ship opened and Althalos climbed out and walked over to te other captain, "How's your ship lookin'?"

Ace looks at the ships driver with caution thinking to himself why he was asking him anything, but he could tell he didn't mean anything by it. "It's as good as it can be at the moment" Ace walks around the ship looking at the amount of damage it took from firing earlier " but it looks like I'm not going anywhere....dammit". Ace looks up at the android then to the driver and back at the android, "listen if poosible could you fix this quickly and is there a place I could eat I'm hungry as hell" he says at the same time thinking "That and I can have some time to check out the map

"He did say something about a concessions area..." Althalos offered, "What happened to your ship anyways? Asteroid field?"

"Indeed, there is a concessions area. I'd be happy to cook a meal as well if something hot piques your interest. As for the fix... I saw part of it earlier when the fire was put out. A lot of work needs to be done in removing melted rubber without breaking the unstable parts of the ship, and also the problem of replacing the belts and whatnot themselves without disassembling the entire wing. It could take a while." Perseus nodded to them both. "In the concessions are several snack foods and a few vendible microwave foods, as well as a microwave or two to heat these. The lounge has some game systems, televisions, and movies for relaxation, and finally, the bathroom... Is a bathroom." Seemed that he had at least a little humor. He wasn't entirely robotic afterall.

Ace listened to the droid as he spoke about how bad the ship was and how long it would take to be fixed, and all Ace heard or cared were a few words here and there like "unstable"...."replacing" and the words he really didn't want to hear "take a while". The thoughts racing through Aces head were a mile a minute everything he worked for might go right down the drain, but the main thing on his mine right now was food and checking what was in bag. "Thanks droid I think I'll go grab something to eat...have a seat for awhile" he walks pass the other driver griping his bag tightly leaving the room, but just before he got to the end off the hall he sticks his head back in the room "nice joke there by the way thought all droids were all...well droids". Ace continued down the hallway and looked for food.

Althalos followed the other captain and grabbed some things from the vending machine, "Sorry 'bout your ship, but again, what happened to it?" he asked and looked around, quickly finding the newest PlayStation and turned it on, putting in a racing game.

Perseus smiled. "I'm an android mind. The latest edition at that. I am very human, i'm simply... A little mentally inhuman. Currently I am forty-two percent human. Anywho... Have fun, relax, and I'll have my repair droids on fixing your ship. I'll have it done as quickly as possible." He sat down on a couch, crossing his legs absently."What do humans see in games? There is a point to most and I see that it's just... They're simply fluctuating pixels of plasma behind a glass screen."

"They're to help us escape the issues of the real world or to help us become who we wish we could be. Sometimes the help us cope with trauma," Althalos said as he drifted around a corner, slamming a cop into a wall, "Most of the time they're just fun wastes of time. Anyways my ship just needs a refueling in the back up. I used it all up the last time the sails failed. Could your droids also patch up some of my sails? A comet storm tore a few up."

"Hes right...." Ace says while looking at the driver "Games can help you escape all the hell that's out there and it makes you just for a moment believe all those bedtime story's you heard when you were a kid" smiling as he holds on to the bag. "By the way driver you asked me how my ship got the way it did....well I was going to lie to you and say I went through and asteroid field, but I think I'm going to need some help on this journey and you look just like the type to help me" Ace stands up from the chair looks at the driver and then at the droid, "You guys in the mood for some adventure".

"Adventure... Sounds interesting. However if it will be dangerous i'll need to get my X2 Plasma Rifle... I still don't understand games, however I can get back to this subject another time.. I'll have to reconnect the station with 209A as well, that way it's not decommissioned and unsupervised." He left a moment before returning with quite the expensive setup of a gun, though he really didn't need it with those fists of his.

"Wow, you're very willing to go against your directive," Althalos chuckled at the android and then turned to the other pilot, "I'm willing. The Frigates Bane could use some action. Now please, explain about your ship."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space station 209B

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus