Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi :3

Well they said to introduce myself so why not. My name is...blah...my age is...blah...and yay there is some interesting information. I am a very fun a cool person to be around though I don't really like to be messed around with. I am genuine nice person though I can be very evil sometimes depending how bad of a person you are.
Blahhh this isn't my profile anyways...okay I'm here because I love to rp(some people call me a nympho rper). I also write stories on things, so this helps with my writing skills. :3
Someone showed me their character profile on here and I became in love with it so I made my own account.

I like this website so far and so I don't start blabbing randomly and fill this whole thing over and over again....I am stopping now with my sleep deprived state! o3o
Sanne Moderator

Hi! Don't worry, random and potentially insane babbling is almost necessary for this community! x3

Hope you'll have fun around here, give us a holler if you need anything :3
Nympho Rper? Interesting term. Heh. Welcome to RPR. Lot of people here are up for all types of Rp. Like me for instance so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to start an Rp with.
Kim Site Admin

Wow, that is definitely the kind of term you want to carefully define before using in a new crowd. XD

Great to hear you found us because you loved someone else's profile, that is always a good sign. I hope you get some great use out of it in your insatiable quest for RP. ;)
I must concur with Kim and Lance2011 on this one. However, I expect the majority will take it in some form of humor. Welcome aboard the vastly populating RPRepository.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus