Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Another day at the Club (Open)

Lukas Grimoire (played by LexiSama) Topic Starter

Lukas got to the club and held the door open for her to enter. "I'll talk to the owner, there should be room enough in the employee apartment for you to stay." He smiled, he had a feeling that this may just cause more trouble, but that was nothing new. He was always finding ways to get himself into such predicaments.
Luna nodded. "Thanks for the help, I won't be around long." She walked into the club. She as well was use to trouble since she was an outcasted angel, for the stupidest reason she ever heard, becuase her wings weren't white. Outcasted angels were more wanted because they lived longer than normal angels because once an angel reach over two hundered years they have to be killed while oucasted angels can live till someone or something killed them.

Lukas motioned for her to take a seat and went into the office where the manager was working on some paperwork. "Hey, I have a friend that needs a place to crash for a little while, mind if I let her have my room down below?" He elbowed the manager a bit.

"Sure sure, whatever. Stop bothering me, these numbers won't fix themselves!" The manager said grumpily and waved for him to leave.

Lukas chuckled and walked back over to the angel. "Follow me." He moved towards a door in the corner and opened it, revealing a staircase leading down into the apartments.
Luna nodded and followed him. "I don't believe I caught your name." She had not a clue what to say or what to do since she was use to be on her own and kept away from other people.

Lukas led the way down the staircase and opened yet another door and walked into the apartment, he looked around to see if any other employee's were around before opening the door to his own room. "Lukas and what might yours be?" He smiled warmly, he would only reveal his first name for the time being, since people tended to freak out if he mentioned he was from the renowned and noble Grimoire family.
"Luna." She walked into the room, not saying her last name either. Her family name had many things about it, but most were just rumors about many different things. But one thing was true about the Nanada family was that they were disconneted with one another. Her parents don't talk to each other, her brother and her never got along and went their seprate ways. The family was just a mess.

Lukas walked back to the door, planning on going back up to the party. "Stay here as long as you need to, Luna. If you get hungry or thirsty there are some drinks and snacks in the fridge over there." He motioned to the mini fridge. "Just don't open the bottom drawer in it." He said simply before turning away to walk back up the stairs. "Oh and theres a bathroom down the hall from that room. Other than that get some rest." He waved and walked off, heading up the stairs to the party which was still carrying on.
Luna decided she needed a shower because not only was there blood on the back her shirt but it went through her shirt and her back had blood on it as well. It didn't take long for her to find a towel and get into the shower.

Lukas went back to mingling with the patrons. "Sorry about that, where were we?" He smiled and poured everyone a glass of wine, and raised his own. "A toast! To all the lovely ladies that came here today!" He tapped his glass to their's and laughed warmly, playing the role of a host once more.

A few of the women blushed at being called lovely, others smirked and thought he was talking only about them. "Lukas, you should come hang out with us tonight!" One of the ladies piped in.

He shook his head. "Sorry, but I must decline. There are strict rules against such things." He bowed. "However, you may come see me here as often as you like." He walked them to the door, ushering all the patrons to leave for the night. After they were gone he locked the front door and tossed the keys into the manager's office. "Busy day, eh boss?" He laughed and walked over to the door that lead to the stairs, heading down to his apartment and opening the mini fridge. "Time for a much needed drink.." He murmured and opened the bottom drawer, taking out a small blood pack and taking a seat in the corner of the room. He tore the tab of the pack and poured its contents into a wine glass, drinking from it slowly and closing his eyes.
Luna finished taking a shower and got dressed the clothes she was wearing before in the bathroom. She walked out of the bathroom and toweled dried her damp hair. She didn't scream or make a noise when she saw Lukas, and what he was drinking. She hadn't known what he was because his scent was something she hadn't smelled before but knew now. She shrugged as if it didn't matter, she was level headed and didn't seem to know much about the feeling of fear.

Lukas drank the rest of the blood from the glass and set it down. "You can have the bed, if you need to sleep." He yawned a bit, his fangs showing momentarily. He hoped she wouldn't be scared that he would bite her or something along those lines, which he knew he would never do.
"It's alright, I sleep during the day because my kind is like owls and such." There was a reasn why Luna's kind was called Luner Angels. They slept during the day and watched over the creatures of night, to try and stop trouble the best they could.

Lukas nodded slightly, but didn't move from the chair. "Thats fine then, I'll just take a brief nap here. I don't sleep much at all, just enough to keep going the next day." He laughed a bit and closed his eyes, drifting into a light slumber.
Luna nodded and sat down on the couch and looked up at the cieling, thinking. She didn't mind the silence, to deep in though to care.

Lukas sighed a bit in his sleep, having a dream that always made him a little annoyed. In the dream his father was sitting in front of him, lecturing him about the fact that he was the only heir left of the Grimoire bloodline, even though he only had part of that bloodline. "Old fool never shuts up.." He murmured, trying to block out his father's ceaseless ranting.
Luna looked over that Lkas and shrugged, she wasn't a person to get into other people personal bussiness. Old memories of her father deciding weather he should have her oucasted, hung, or worse to keep his kingdom at peace, and her mother fighting about how he should do none of those things, but all was in vain.

Lukas shifted in his seat, leaning his head on his hand. The dream had faded, but had caused him to awaken a little sooner than he wanted. "Hm.." He opened his eyes a bit, glancing at the wine glass he had drank from before. He wasn't thirsty, but he needed something to distract himself from his memories.
Luna had closed her eyes, searching through her memories to see what she remembered and what was lost in time. Most of her memories were losted froom the years she had lived. She's lived more than ten or so girls lives and still going o strong.

Lukas stood and quietly walked to the door. "I'm going for a walk.." He said softly and walked out and up the stairs, going out the back door of the club. He walked out onto the sidewalk in front of the club and looked around a bit, sighing and sitting on the curb.
Luna jolted out of her thoughs when she heard Lukas spoke then nodded. "I hate getting stuck in old memories..." She mumbled, wishing she could stop getting sucked back into her past.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Another day at the Club (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus