Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

((Oh, thanks!)(P.S. My sister gave me an idea. ^~^ ))
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(Oh? Let's hear it :3)

(She said it'd be funny if the wolf was a werewolf who can control when he changes, but our characters won't know that until sometime later.)

(That sounds interesting, let's throw it in there.)

(Cool. It's your go. ^^ )

"It feels SO much nicer down here.." Kyoya says with a sigh of relief once they reach the base of the mountain, no longer freezing.

(They haven't eaten yet. Or did you just want to skip to there? It's not like it's all that important.)

(Let's go ahead and just skip that :3)

('Kay.)

"It's not horrible," Moon said.
The wolf was still with them, having stayed some distance away from Kyoya and closer to the witch. His posture appeared to display his sense of duty to guard the teen.

(I have to go. Be back in some time more than an hour, but less than two. Byes for now. ^-^ )

(I'll be here.)

(Alright, ready!)

"I can't stand the cold...if the Sapphire wasn't there, it wouldn't have been worth the journey." He says in response.

"To each his own," Drop shrugged with a smile. Her eyes lit up. "Oh! I know what I'll name him." She stroked the wolf's ear. "Seth."

"That'll work, I suppose." Kyoya smiled back as he decided to bring some tea to up to a boil.

“I wonder if I can teach him commands,” she said, thinking out loud.

"Teach him to rollover." Kyoya said in a joking manner.

“..Why not?” The witch took out some leftover food from their last meal. She held it in one of her hands. “Seth, down.” She pointed to the ground.
Instantly, the male wolf got down, his head looking up at her patiently.
“Good boy!” Moon praised. “Now, roll over.” She rotated her finder in small circles as an example.
Again, the wolf responded, rolling his body around once before sitting back up. He shook off his fur to get the leaves and dirt off.
“Good boy, Seth! Very good boy.” Smiling, she pet his head.

"I wasn't serious....but, it looks like you're having quite a bit fun." Kyoya watches the two as the wold performs the tricks, smiling. "Try to get him to fetch something." He tossed a stick over to her.

"'Kay." She caught the stick in the air. "Seth, see this?" The teen held it out for the wolf to sniff. "Go get it!" She threw it as far as she could.

Seth just sat where he was, not even looking at the direction the stick had gone. Instead, he was giving Moon an 'are you serious' expression.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus