Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

TheCookiesAreGolden

Russell-Crowe.gif

A newcomer, I see?

giphy.gif

Ahem...

Castiel_Hello.gif

Hello and welcome to the lovely site RP Repository. Welcome to the world of different races, unusual---No, unique---names. Everything about everyone here is unique in their own way.

If you are a beginner to roleplay and you need help, or if you just want to learn the ways of this lovely website, you can go here and it will surely help you, as it helped me!

Have fun here! ^_^ :star:

Moosie out!

tumblr_nqh0m4x60f1uvpqgmo1_500.gif

*Dances out of topic*
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Pleasure to meet you. :D

Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe you could tell us stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? What do you hope to find here?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you still need more help, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
_iNk3d Topic Starter

TheCookiesAreGolden wrote:
Russell-Crowe.gif

A newcomer, I see?

giphy.gif

Ahem...

Castiel_Hello.gif

Hello and welcome to the lovely site RP Repository. Welcome to the world of different races, unusual---No, unique---names. Everything about everyone here is unique in their own way.

If you are a beginner to roleplay and you need help, or if you just want to learn the ways of this lovely website, you can go here and it will surely help you, as it helped me!

Have fun here! ^_^ :star:

Moosie out!

tumblr_nqh0m4x60f1uvpqgmo1_500.gif

*Dances out of topic*

Thanks for the warm welcoming! I really am glad I found this community of such friendly people. ^^
_iNk3d Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome! Pleasure to meet you. :D

Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe you could tell us stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? What do you hope to find here?

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you still need more help, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!

Hello! Nice to meet you as well! Regarding myself, I have a dog, his name is Professor Doomsday, and I am planning on getting a black cat, name still yet to pick out. I started roleplaying not long ago on some random websites and potentially Minecraft here and there due to one of my friends asking me to rp w/ her cause she knew I really enjoyed acting, since I had been in theater for many years. One thing led to another and here I am, roleplaying with many new people, and friendly ones at that. I really am glad I stumbled across this website because all of you here are so welcoming and inviting. I hope to find unique or a vast majority of roleplays, not just varying on one type of roleplay at that. So far, I have seen so many new topics that are interesting, at that makes me feel very guided towards these kinds of things :D
I really like this site and hope to stay here for a while.
Kim Site Admin

I'm SO glad to hear that you're having a good time here so far! :D

Also, your dog's name made me laugh out loud.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus