Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

(Hmmm...should we continue to wait for Pandora?)
Michael (played anonymously)

(idk
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

(I honestly don't know anymore)

*sighs*

(I feel like starting it without Pandora)
Layla (played anonymously)

ok

Malia (played by Mal)

She's Jin take off as Jean teleported away, Checks on Lea to see if she's still asleep in my backpack as Malia starts smiling at the sight of her playing with things in my bag, Pets her head while going to her next class wondering where Jean went. Starting to wonder went Jin was talking about messing up his friends "Mm..." Says curiously with wonder in her eyes, "God dam-" Malia said in anger as she cut herself off realizing, Knows she missed a few classes and that made her pinned up with aggression. Starts wandering the halls wondering which class I go to next, Sighs while saying "Ugh, Why cant they just give us a schedule. Not that hard" Being annoyed as she rolls her eyes at the thought of being late for anything again.

Jean teleported back over to Malia and looked at her. "How are you doing Malia?" She asked as she looked around. She was still sweating from when she was exercising.
Jean unwrapped the bandages from her knuckles and sighed. She looked at her scars and she rubbed them.

*sits down*
She walked into class three minutes late wearing shorts,high heels and a tank top and sat at the back of the class by herself since she was so shy her black hair covered her eyes and she began to do her class work

*looks at emma* you look familiar
Malia (played by Mal)

She saw her sweating and assumed that she was working out or running. "Mm good? I guess what have you been up to" She said as she was distracted

*sits and eats*
*sitting by herself in the lunch ROM*
Room*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus