Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus chucked, surprise, that was always their first reaction to him. But what could he say, he was a demon. White hair, glowing red eyes, fangs, really tall, even a golden furred tail!

"Anyways, watch out for the Vampires, they may bite."

He said with a laugh, and then made his way towards the front doors to see what other newbies were to show up.
Using the opened locker as an excuse to stay in the hallway, Max observed the various groups of people around and about the school. While they could do things that were seemingly impossible before, people were still people, and people had patterns. Although he wasn't as good at it as his mother, Max could still tell which people to approach and which to be best left alone.

Quietly closing the locker, he slowly approached a small group of people talking something about biology, but if they were involved with some kind of club then eh could just as easily walk away. Getting a bag of cookies out, Max gestured for anyone who wanted some to get one while giving a slight smile. "Hey, are any of you new here too? I'm Max by the way."
Gabe Tiller (played by toorad)

Gabe Chuckled at Lara and smirked. "i'm the opposite, i'm better at magic than biology, maybe we can help each other out some time!" As Gabe was laughing he noticed a boy who was gesturing a bag of cookies their way and Gabe's smile got huge, if its one thing he loved it was a good cookie. "OH MY GOD! YES!" He slipped in front of Lara and dug his hand in the bag and pulled out a chocolate chip cookie and stuffed it in his mouth, he wouldn't have even noticed the boy at all if he didn't look up. He swallowed the cookie and coughed a little and smiled. "uh...hi, sorry about that, I REALLY like sweets!" He stuck his hand out for Max. "Hi, I'm Gabe Tiller i'm new" Gabe pointed towards Elara "And this is Elara or just Lara"
Elara Terran (played by Gadgetron1)

"Yes, please!" Lara exclaimed happily, this boy seemed to know magic but he didn't find it weird that she didn't so all was fine. "I don't want to be sitting there looking lost whilst everybody else does awesome spells and all that stuff." Her shock was beginning to subside and excitement was setting in. It was real, it was all real! She could learn to throw fire about and fly and do all that exciting magic. She chuckled at Gabe's enthusiastic reaction to a dark haired boy presenting them with a bag of cookies. "Thanks." She murmured to Max sincerely as she plucked a cookie out of the bag. "Yeah, I'm new here too." She continued between bites after Gabe had introduced them both, "I'm glad that doing normal things like eating cookies haven't completely gone out the window."
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

"Oh, do be quiet!" Liv scolded Lupus, rolling her eyes, before speaking again to Sarah. "Don't listen to him," she told her, "They don't bite. At least.. Not without permission. They're actually pretty cool, no more likely to randomly bite you than any other student is." She paused for a moment, deep in thought, "Alright... Maybe a touch more likely. Just put perfume on your wrists and you'll be fine, it tastes horrible."
Liv continued to talk, "You're going to love it here. Today's gonna be so much fun for you."
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"Eh...eh..." she said, "T-thank you." She took a piece of cookie and took a bite. It was a bit hard for her as she had one hand carrying her stuff and the other holding the cookie. "M-my name is...Serah Invosky...nice to meet you!" she said after finishing the cookie. Awkward....She readjusted the stack, now with the magic book on top and everything else on the bottom.
Jin Parks (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Jin walked around the school, getting a quick scope of the place. This place was so big, he'd get lost looking for the bathrooms. He took out his phone from his pocket and started his infamous hacking skills, overriding the security cameras so he could get a layout of the building. He found his way to homeroom, thanks to the school blueprints, and sat down in an available seat in the back. Jin was an outcast, and he knew it. He hated people, let alone having a conversation with one. His thoughts quickly came to a stop as the bell rang and kids quickly shuffled in the room. He quickly scanned each of them with his trusty phone device, receiving information on them, like their names, ages, powers, etc. He loved how his hacking abilities helped him know almost anything and everything about a person without even having to be social. Boy did being a genius have its perks.
"Yeah, but I bet they'll have something here that makes cookies even seem strange. Like cookies made of spiders, or maybe with lizard eyes." Max laughed, thinking that might actually exist. His expression went blank for a moment as he noticed Serah having some trouble, but he smiled again in an attempt to seem friendly to the shy girl. "I can help you carry those if you want, besides carry too much and your arms will snap like twigs!" Turning to Gabe, he was glad for that there was someone who could help with all of this magic stuff in the future. "I just moved here since my mom is a baker and we had to move the store, so I'm glad everyone liked the cookies."

Gabe smiled at Max's comment and then smirked. "if someone in this school every messed up cookies for me with spiders or lizard eyes or something like that...they had better be ready for a hurricane to form right above their house..." Gabe laughed to himself and then stopped. "kidding...of course, i'd never do that" He walked beside Lara and put his hand on her shoulder as the bell for class rung. "well thats our signal lets get to class before we get thrown in magic detention or something!" Gabe looked around puzzled. "But wait...what IS our first class, oh gosh!"
Laplace's Function (played anonymously)

"Eeeek! Oh...it's the b-bell..." she said, "No no I'm fine! I better go..." She didn't want to think about what was in the cookie. She stabilized on what she was carrying and headed off quickly to the lockers to drop off her stuff. The only few things she took with her was a few notebook and that magic book. She quickly head off to class.

Name: Serah Invosky
Family Members: Mother and Father, no siblings.
Guardian: Restia
Powers: N/A (Alternate: ???) <--- an odd line
Weakness: <They're self-evident>
Grades: A+
Permanent Record Status: Neutral(rather than good, it was labeled neutral). Reason: Hard to control.

Elara pulled a face at the thought of lizard eye cookies. "I don't reckon the school is that strange. Magic probably doesn't alter people's taste buds!" She gasped in amazement as Gabe threatened to hurricane anyone who messed up cookies. "You can do that?" She asked, "I mean, you say you'd never do it but you could if you wanted to? That's pretty awesome."
The bell went off and Lara pulled a piece of paper from her pocket. "I reckon we're supposed to go to our tutor rooms." She told the two boys, Sarah having already dashed off. She showed them the paper she was holding which was the letter the school had sent home. "It says here that mine's in classroom S3." She pointed to the classroom number, before dropping the bag she'd had slung over her shoulder on the floor and beginning to rummage through it. "Where that is, I have no clue. I'm sure I have a map somewhere though." She looked over her shoulder at the others, "Are either of you in the same homeroom as me?"

Gabe smiled at Lara and nodded slightly. "Yes...i can do that, there is two types of magic, the kind some are born with, and then kind you can learn. it gets complicated after that so we can discuss that later. I myself was born with elemental magic, meaning i can manipulate the weather and atmosphere, its hard to control some times but it comes in handy. " He walked beside Lara and pulled out his schedule which was crumbled up and looked for homeroom. "HEY! we have the same homeroom! Nice!"
Despite the boy's nice demeanor, Max noted to himself that Gabe would be one scary enemy. Hearing the bell ring made him slightly annoyed, mostly to the fact that he had a bad habit of not getting along with teachers, mostly due to the fact of his laziness towards academics. When Lara mentioned homeroom, Max flinched slightly when he realized they had the same homeroom. When it came to things working out, Max didn't mind, but when things went too well, it usually meant trouble for him. "Y-Yeah, we all have the same homeroom apparently. I think I saw it nearby, but my memory's been wrong before."

Although he didn't really want to, he could have shown the paper the school sent his family as it was in his back pocket, however it mentioned some other things about his past that'd take some explaining to do. It wasn't as though Max disliked his past, but people tended to freak out a bit when they hear about him putting people in the hospital.
Makya (played by alphawolfgirl)

Gabe Tiller wrote:
I look down at my phone and back up at the building in front of me and think, 'Is this the school? My father said it was a place where I could use my magic and stuff...' I look around the front of the school confused a little. My toussled white hair blowing in my face and my blue eyes almost glowing in the sunlight. 'It looks...normal...i really hope this is a place for supernaturals'. I walk into the school a little nervous and then I look up and my eyes grow big as I see people on brooms wosh by. "HOLY-!"I gasp out loud as I see a boy handling fire in his hands. "Well Gabe..." I say to myself "looks like you're not going to be the biggest freak after all..."
A girl with brown hair white peirced wolf ears and tail bumbs into you nocking eachother down ( I am so sorry im in a bit of a rush triying to find a new student ) i look down at the paper i have and then look back up at you ( Wait are you Gabe Tiller?)

Makya wrote:
Gabe Tiller wrote:
I look down at my phone and back up at the building in front of me and think, 'Is this the school? My father said it was a place where I could use my magic and stuff...' I look around the front of the school confused a little. My toussled white hair blowing in my face and my blue eyes almost glowing in the sunlight. 'It looks...normal...i really hope this is a place for supernaturals'. I walk into the school a little nervous and then I look up and my eyes grow big as I see people on brooms wosh by. "HOLY-!"I gasp out loud as I see a boy handling fire in his hands. "Well Gabe..." I say to myself "looks like you're not going to be the biggest freak after all..."
A girl with brown hair white peirced wolf ears and tail bumbs into you nocking eachother down ( I am so sorry im in a bit of a rush triying to find a new student ) i look down at the paper i have and then look back up at you ( Wait are you Gabe Tiller?)

(this post you replied to has already happend, its okay im just going to incorporate what you're doing into whats going on right now)

Before Gabe, Max, and Lara could find their way to class, a half wolf girl bumped into him, Gabe smiled not mad at all. "it's okay and yes im Gabe Tiller " Gabe had never seen this girl before and he wondered how she knew him. But he didn't have time to ask why, he needed to get to class and so did his new acquaintances.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

I burst through the school doors, not wondering where my first class was, or who my homeroom teacher was, but my mind was on one thing and one thing only; lunch.
I pulled my silver white hair into a ponytail today, the ends of my hair ticking my back as it swayed back and forth. I knew since it was my first day, I should be smiling and polite, but I was sure my bright blue eyes, were shooting daggers.
I heard the bell ring for the beginning of our first class.
I hope I can hold out until lunch.
Far ahead of me is a group of people that look around my age, maybe I'll introduce myself to them later.
I sigh, and walk past them to get into my homeroom class.

Lara had listened intently to Gabe's explanation of the two types of magic, this was going to be wonderful. She clapped her hands together when Gabe said he was in the same room and grinned even wider when Max said he was too. "What a brilliant coincidence." She exclaimed, choosing to dismiss Max's slight flinch. "You can lead the way then. I'm sure we'll manage to find it."
Lara jumped out the way when a girl with... With ears sprinted past, ploughing into Gabe. Elara looked over at Max and shrugged confused. What was all this about?
Olivia Brie (played by Gadgetron1)

When the bell rang Liv ,still chuckling at the confusion of all the newbies, teleported directly into her seat in her own homeroom. Her chair rocked back dramatically from her sudden appearance and she tipped it back forward onto the floor with a thud. "Heyo!" She said cheerfully to the other older students, who mostly had grown used to her sudden appearances everywhere.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

As I walk past the lively group, out of the corner of my eye I see a girl with actual, animal like ears, crash into a boy. I try to conceal my laughter as I look away, but before I look away I catch a glance at a girl, she had brown hair and wide green eyes. She was standing next to the boy who just go ran over by the girl with animal ears.
I think I might enjoy school now.
(I won't be able to reply for awhile, as in the rest of today and two days from now. Anyone can bunny-control Max ((As in control/RP with him within reason)) since this is pretty sudden. Sorry for the absence!)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Hollow Creek High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus