Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » MCM London Comic Con!!!

TinyCentaur Topic Starter

Okay lovelies! May is here!

So, I want to organise a good spot for all of us to gather!
I was thinking about either 12 or 1 being a good time to gather. Maybe somewhere near the entrance of the con, near the grassy area maybe? Opinions?
My costume is more or less complete, though I decided the shield was not really necessary, and could've been done for another cosplay entirely.

I'll be taking my bag with the Rosetta Stone pattern on, partly cause it fits well for the idea of the costume, and also because it's so big that I can fit stuff into it should I need to.

@Tiny Grassy area's gonna be packed. Free Wifi's gonna be restricted to the main body of the hall so any contact that needs to be made will have to happen either before con, or arranged appropriately.

I'm just making the arms now. Soon legs need to be done.

All I need is some cutting assistance from my dad and the heads finished!

@Mori - ah. Hm. I can't remember any other good spots at the top of my head. I know near the doors is normally quite crowded.
We all met up at con, and it was super hot on the day, we took one photo together before Tiny and myself got separated from Darth on the way to the Star Wars meet.

VOAn1zs.jpg

Why do my chins love to come out whenever someone else is taking a picture of me lmao

But yes!!! I had a great day and it was lovely to meet you both! I hope y'all had a lovely time there. I do plan on going in October too, so hopefully there will be more of us then!
Speaking of, is this technically the first unofficial RPR meet (that I know of), as we all planned to meet up?

I think so? Even though I wouldn't know of any other meet since I've only been here a few months. Heh.

I wonder how an official one would go about.

EDIT: I'll also post this here since neither of you actually saw me in costume due to heat;

tumblr_oqprr0xszz1s66c51o1_540_by_tiny_centaur-dbatmx1.jpg
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I don't blame you for not wearing that costume much, Saturday was so hot! But thankyou for sharing the picture, it's impressively made :)
I agree with Darth. Though I did find the nose squeaker amusing, which is something that the photo doesn't show. It was such a cute sounding -squeak- noise.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I missed the noise squeaker? :O

This is from when he was a WIP still but;

Squeakoo goodness.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Very nice!

Maybe I'll get to see properly next time :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » MCM London Comic Con!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus