Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Through The Eyes of a Madman (OPEN)

Kristof 'Doc' Schwanhausser (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I'm insane, but even I couldn't kill a little girl. I can't smell much anyvays," he took off his gasmask to reveal a horribly destroyed face. His cheeks were made up of a few strands of skin and sinew, leaving gaping holes in the sides of his mouth while his nose was nothing but a bit of cartilage on top of bone. His eyes were sunken but a vivid green that looked deceivingly lucid.
Winter (played anonymously)

She looks at him slightly reaches her hand out but pulls it back and looks down."I'm sorry to see that."She looks away.

"Radiation does wonderbar things for zee complexion."

She looks down."I would know.Something like that happened to my back."She walks closer to him and looked at him.She looked at the way his bone structure was and imagined how he could have looked.

His sunken, green eyes seemed to stare into her soul before he put his gas mask back on, her face reflecting in the red lenses and he pulled the pin out of one of the grenades before he started juggling them again. About five seconds later, he tossed it straight up and it exploded just out of range of his head.

She wasnt very frightened of him,but more of amused. She smiled softly and slightly backed away.Scencing something a bit late,it being a bullet coming from an unknown gunner.It hit directly threw her right shoulder.She had fallen on her knees and winced; covering her wound and starting to shiver.

The moment he heard the gunshot, Doc had his gun up and fired one shot in the direction of the attacker, immediately putting a bullet in his head and the gunner hit the ground almost before Winter did.

Her white clothes started to turn red.She stood back up but fell back down.Her kind were fearsome creatures,but they die easily. She looks at him and smiles then winced once more.Her white hair that was over her shoulder was stained with crimson.Her body,and her hand that was covering her wound started to relax and were not as tense as they should have been.She looked down and covered her mouth.

"Vhat wonderbar, glorious blood!" he laughed and started rummaging through the dozen or so apothecary satchels around his waist, pulling cartridges for his AUG out and throwing them onto the ground as he searched. On the last satchel, he finally found what he was looking for: gauze. He proceeded to wrap her wound up.

She looks at him and down."Thank you." She stood up weakly.Her eyes turning a bit red and anger started to overflow."DAMN! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?!" She slammed her foot againts the ground creating a good sized hole.

"I don't know, I don't care. May ve continue?" he asked, ignoring the hole.

She nodded and started to walks again.Her eyes looking at the pavement.She keeps walking untill they came apon the woods.

"Zis forest... I know it from somevhere... Oh vell," he walked in with a shrug, holding Keera in one hand and tossing a grenade in the air and catching it again and again in the other.

She slightly rubs her stomach being a bit hungry.She looks down and her wolf was far back,but was still with them.She stops and sits down under a tree and conjures a few bandages.She takes of her shirt,exposing more bandages that were tied mostly covering her.There being a small stain there.She takes her sword and cuts the bandages.It fell exposing her torn up back.You could even see half of her spine.

"My entire body looks like zat... Well, almost."

She tilts her head and looks at him."What do you mean almost?"She covers herself back up in bandages. Her hair needing a good cleaning tho,so she pulled it up into a bun.

"You can't see my bones like zat, but you can see my bones through my skin."

"I find that interesting,but cool."She walks towards him and grabs his arm gently.

"Please. Do not. TOUCH ME!" he pulled his arm away.

"S-sorry..." she backed away and shook her head.She then jumped in a tree and continues on her mission.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Through The Eyes of a Madman (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus