Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Greendale academy

Isaiah Merlin (played by Raider-jack29)

Basic world description below:
( http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=37372 )

Isaiah sat upon the steps of the worn down building, his face showing a mood of complete and utter apathy and boredom and yet seeming content as the soft winds blew through his oversized blue coat. Today he was supposed to show around a group of new students to the academy.
"If they ever show up." He mutters to himself as he stared down ten driveway of the school.
Pandora Tiller (played by elisisto)

Pandora had woken up early this morning just so she could make sure she wouldn't be late for the tour of Greendale Academy. She was trying to walk fast enough so that she would get there on time, but slow enough so she didn't come to school drenched in sweat on the first day.

"I'm almost there." Pandora says, tugging on the straps of her bag, she could see the entrance of the school from here, hopefully they hadn't started the tour without her.
Isaiah Merlin (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"Your late miss pandora, yet at the same time your early. No one else bothered to show up."

Pandora sighed, "Fine with me." She flicks some of her silver hair out of her face.

"Ok now tell me about yourself."

Pandora eyed him, "Well what do you want to know?"

"Simply your race and parentage."

"Aren't tour guides supposed to be friendlier?" Pandora mumbles under her breath, " I am both African-American and Hispanic, my mother is Uriel and my father just a worker."

"Tell me more about your father would you?"

Pandora shrugged, "His name is Erin, he owns a plant shop not too far from here. He's thrity-nine, and I am his only child."

"And when did your abilities begin to manifest?, and can I have your number?"

"When I was four." Pandora says, pulling out her phone and giving him her number.

"Well your no fun."

Pandora rolled her eyes at him, "I don't even know you." She says, "How do you expect me to be fun with you?" She says giving him a slight kick.

At this 'Isaiah ' pouted and sighed
"That's enough fun igneous "
Came another male voice from inside the building.
A moment later the doors opened to reveal another Isaiah with a light grin on his face.

Pandora was momentarily in shock, but she quickly composed herself, "Are you guys twins?", of the response wasn't yes, Pandora would definitely question what she had gotten herself into.

"Twins with this numb nuts, hell no!"
The Isaiah in the doorway stated as he motioned his hand to the other ' Isaiah ' whined and begrudgingly clapped his hands .
His form began to shift as he now seemed to be covered in shifting moving flames matching the color and shape of every peice of Isaiah's body before flying of his body with the soft buzzing and now the flames appeared to be thousands of tiny flying armored Beatles flying away from the boy and into the house behind Isaiah.

The boy who you thought was Isaiah at first now looked completely different.
As opposed to Isaiah's ocean blue eyes and dirty blond hair, this boy had scarlet red eyes and pure black hair.
He wore a long sleeved red wool shirt and black jeans, though surprisingly bare foot. And he was noticeably paler than Isaiah, his features were sharper as well, including his canines which appeared to have been sharpened into admittedly attractive fangs though they were still Fairly small.

"Definitely questioning what I've gotten myself into." Pandora mumbles, "Nice trick." She says to the boy in front of her, "And cool fangs."

"Thanks, it's not hard to convince the pathos to fallow my instructions since they are creatures of fire."

"I see." Pandora says, "Now who is taking me on my tour?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Greendale academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus