Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

My name is Vadim and I've been roleplaying on various sites, including Furcadia, for about 6 years now. I appreciate the fact that I can use this site to store my various characters for Furcadia -and- base my own ideas out of it as well. Hopefully I'll become an integral part of this site, meet a lot of people, and have some memorable experiences along the way!
Auroch (played by Minerva)

Welcome! Lots of furcadians go here, but also from abroad. It's not only a useful site, it's friendly. Hit me up for RP some day.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Vadim. :D What other sites/games besides Furcadia have you played on? I see you're finding your way around the site pretty well already. :3 We're always happy to answer questions if you have any, and don't forget to drop by in Chat sometime! (Home > Right side of the page is a "Chat with us" button!)
Vadim Topic Starter

The list is long but I have been on multiple fantasy forums, anime forums, star wars forums, and several MUDs as well. I have been with Furcadia the longest and it is how I started RPing in the first place.
Welcome to the site! I am quite sure you will enjoy your stay! It can be slow at times, but when you find the right people, it's great fun. ^^ And as you mentioned, wonderful storing place to keep all your original characters, worlds and the like in one place.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! SO glad you are enjoying it so far. Have you tried the chat yet? That's a great way to meet new people around here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus