Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Dragon RP?

Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Does anyone want to RP with a young dragon?? I am seriously bored.
He is rather charming, from what I saw. xD Reminds me of Dragonriders of Pern hatchling I played ages ago. I am sure you will find some partner. :) Just wanted to say he looks/sounds pretty awesome!
Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Thank you very much. He is the second dragon I've made but I deleted the first one. :3
Before the Pern (which was a brief game, really), I had some dragons. Oh sheesh, long ago. They are very fun to play, and since he is guardian, I think it opens some cool interactions. I remember, I had something alike dragon whisperers and, oh, right my Enchantress with dragon companion... Yes, they definitely are super awesome. :)
Minerva

Me, Pen and Rudito have a thread in fantasy, dragon whisperer. Pen plays a dragon whisperer who is following my elder dragon, Zento, to different lands of dragons in a world setting named szurane, in the company of a half dragon. They'll go everywhere from remote dragon temples of the holy ancients to dragon valleys full with all kinds. Maybe you could jump in, if Pen and Rudi are okay with it?

I'll check it out, and ask them if it is okay that I join with my dragon. Thank you for telling me. :)
Minerva

It's been a little slow, as Rudito is on vacation, but I'm eager to get moving.

Okay, I'll see how I can bring Suta in it. Where is everyone at right now? Sadly I don't have enough time in the day to read it all. :(
Minerva

Well, as I said, ask the others. It was Pen's thread. Right now, Zento is sleeping in the ocean, preparing for a crossplanar trip as their guide. Lidia and david are heading to town to pack up on supplies. I'd say there's no rush to enter, maybe even do so after they travel. david is on vacation irl and the thread isnt moving very fast. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Dragon RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus