Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Good things come in small packages(1x1)

Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(This is between me and ChaosTheMew)

Suta flew down on a branch, worndering where his owner went this time. Damn it, I lost her again. He though to himself, annoyed at how easily he lost his owner for who knows time. He was in his smaller state, being only two foot one at the shoulders. He kept on flying from tree to tree to see where his owner went.
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew)

Skylar walked down the path.She wasn't far from Suta and she wore her light armor and her sword was in a sheath that was attched to her left hip.Skylar was sent out to help out other villages so she had to travel a lot.
Suta (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Suta saw the girl but he didn't pay much attention to her. There was ear perching scream and sicking crack heard only a few feet away. The scream belong to Kuro which made Suta take off to see what was going. Once he got there, she was already dead, killed by some kind of demon that he couldn't tell what it was.

Skylar started when she heard the scream.She ran the direction she had heard the scream and stopped a few feet away,seeing the dragon standing near a dead girl.Skylar was breathing hard but lightly from running.

The demon tried to grab the now dead Kuro's body but Suta sent terrifing growl at the creater. He started to grow in size, growing three times his perivous state. With one swipe of his clawed hand, he left four deep slashs in the demon. The demon fell to the ground with the only sound coming from it was a loud thud that echoed through the forest.

Skylar gulped,moved back and stepped on a stick,wincing as it snapped under her weight.Being a knight,she shoulder be fearless,but since she wasn't wearing her heavy armor she had to be careful.

Suta had heard the twig snap but seemed like he wasn't going to kill the female knight. He wasn't the type of dragon to kill without thinking unless he was mad. He shrunk down to his smaller size.

Skylar noticed the dragon wasn't going to kill her and moved forward.She stopped near the dead body of the demon and looked over to the girl the dragon seemed to care about.She knelt beside the demon and took out a talisman,placed it on the demon's forehead and watched as the talisman and the demon disintegrated.She closed her blue eyes and whispered a prayer for the dead.

Moved back over to Kuro, laying down beside her. The girl had red bangs and rest of her hair was as black as coal. Her body was cold as stone and it was clear that she was as well non-human.

Skylar looked over at the dragon.She stood up and watched the dragon.A pained and sad look passed through her eyes.She walked over and knelt on the other side of Kuro.Then closed her eyes again and whispered a prayer that the girl's soul would find the right path and rest in peace.

Suta looked up at the female knight and nodded his thanks.
"Thank you." he spoke within her mind.

Skylar looked at the dragon."It's the least I can do to help her spirit find peace."She looked at the girl."I guess this was your master."A pained look passed through Skylar's blue eyes again as memories of dead comrades passed through her mind.

Suta nodded.
"The first master I ever had." His voice was pained at seeing his once loved master cold and montionless.

Skylar looked at the dragon."I know what it's like to lose someone close to you."She wanted to comfort the dragon but she wasn't sure.She stood up and looked away,not able to take another minuet looking at the body."I can help you give her a proper burial if you want."

Suta just stared at the girl for a moment. "How?"

"We have to dig a grave,mark it somehow and I know a few prayers that are suppose to help spirits rest in peace."Skylar look at the dragon.

Suta nodded and stood up.
"Is there anyway I can help?"

"Well,I'll need help making the grave but I can make the marking."A pained look passed through her eyes as she remembered why she had so much experience.

Suta flew over to the girl and landed on her shoulder, nudging her head lightly to remove her attention on whatever made her looked pain.

"I'm okay."Skylar said and looked around to see in there was anything around to make a marking for the grave.She walked over and picked up two good sized sticks.Then she walked back over to the other girl,placed the sticks beside her,unsheathed her sword and started to cut the ground so she could make the grave.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Good things come in small packages(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus